(#21 (permalink))
Old
Zanmai (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Zanmai
10-12-2007, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinserph View Post
well...when reading this...i dont mind killing people though...but i must be wearing white...to have blood splatter on it...or black to feel like a reaper...LOL...i feel as though my mind is distorted...but it'll be fine haha
eeew! sicko! *bats shinserph* lol... but there are times when people get um... violent thoughts once in awhile... about stabbing a certain b*tch or something... *cough*, not that I'd think such violent thoughts of cos. Haha.

>LolitaYuki: Aw, at least youu get to read the mags. My mom freaked out when I painted my nails black. Or when she discovered my secret stash of Shoxx. Which Lolita mags do you read by the way? The stores here don't take in a wide variety as I want =/
(#22 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-07-2010, 09:56 PM

So are they saying that she killed her father becasue of fma?? or because of the fashion ?
(#23 (permalink))
Old
crossline (Offline)
New to JF

07-27-2010, 04:41 PM

i think it is unfair to blame some subculture or fashion trend. unless this subculture does command you to kill people then there you go. in moments like these people will make a million speculations. something is always bigger than the moment. i'm sure something or someone messed that kid up somewhere and she just lost it!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

08-01-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaymeRachael View Post
God that's horribe but would make for a good horror movie! *runs into room and begins writing*
I will have something like that in Iris Blood, a visual novel I want to make

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga
(#25 (permalink))
Old
colovegirl (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2010, 03:44 AM

Yes, that is horrible. But is it wrong for this girl to kill his dad or is it wrong for the girl's father to cheat on the girl's monther?

Enjoy

My

Lolita Blog
(#26 (permalink))
Old
slystrawberry (Offline)
New to JF

08-23-2010, 05:39 AM

thats horrible
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Qayin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-23-2010, 09:47 AM

Oh I can't believe this.

But, in my opinion it's not fair to blame the culture and media. It's all because of her parents. You know, children behaviour is parents' responsibility. If parents can't control their children, why in the hell they should have children in the first place?

The problem is when something like this happen, some idiot will start to blame something that related to the children like games, TV, comic, culture etc. That the way "IDIOTs" think!

It's like when someone bit the other, then the media said "His favorite movie is Dracula so let's stop airing Dracula". That sucks

2 years ago this thing happened in my country too.

A high school boy, hijacked and killed taxi driver. Then the media said "He like to play GTA (Grand Theft Auto: It's a free roaming crime game.) and he copied the stunt", then the govt' ban GTA sales all over the country.

The problem is "Is everyone who play GTA commit a crime?,". I've played GTA myself since London 1969 through San Andreas, then Chinatown War. So I gotta be a murder, a trafickker or a pimp (like in San Andreas): NO!

Finally I hope that this won't affect ゴスロリ culture so much. Don't let only one case bring all the culture down.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
V1nn1 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-23-2010, 03:07 PM

It can't be because of FMA O.o

It may be a bit bloody, but not like that...
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miyukichan55 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Miyukichan55
09-27-2010, 08:48 PM

I'm sure there were many factors that led to her killing her dad, its horrible but who knows if he had it coming or not, i can't say for sure cus i dont know the whole story and back story but anyway the media might blame the subculture of goth-loli(even though it has nothing to do with it) but sadly thats world we live in.

Creativity is what rules my world, without it i have nothing.