JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kappe111 (Offline)
New to JF

11-18-2007, 08:54 PM

Whats the difference betwine punk fashion in japan and Europe?
British punks = http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/a...bh_200x200.jpg

Things are to change, but memorys of what it once was can remain.

Last edited by Kappe111 : 11-18-2007 at 09:01 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
phishn37 (Offline)
Time to fly ~ !

11-19-2007, 03:41 AM

My favorite Punk/Lolita (mostly punk) store is definetly Refuse to be Usual.
It's on ebay, and the prices aren't great, but all of my favorite clothes are from there, and they have a lot of really unique Asian clothes.

Here is the link!

eBay Store - REFUSE TO BE USUAL: PUNK ROCK JROCK, GOTHIC LOLITA, JAPAN URBAN DIY

You've got to run like an antelope, out of control!

My JapanForum Family!
Imotou : criminalpanda
Oniisan : IonFortuna
Oniisan: Tuhin
Otouto: MarkDuff
Oniisan: Hisuwashi
(#13 (permalink))
Old
eloisachan14 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to eloisachan14
11-20-2007, 12:23 PM

wahhhh so many but some in jap. I can't read it hehehehe

~eLoISa ChAn~:p

Last edited by eloisachan14 : 11-20-2007 at 12:27 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
NYStylist (Offline)
New to JF

Cool Cool stuffs for you guys - 11-28-2007, 03:34 PM

Those are really cool sites . But what a pity that some webs are not in English . I want to tell you guys these things, I know a designer in Indonesia that can can create any Japanese fashion style that you like. It's really cheap, can contact this guy at erlinveronica@gmail.com.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
K2minisoldier (Offline)
K-rock's #1 ジェヨン!

Send a message via MSN to K2minisoldier
12-24-2007, 08:18 PM

well its been a while but i just wanted to let you guys know that it is possible to buy the clothes from the sites even if it doesnt ship overseas because you know the site Cosmates? they'll buy the clothes for you and ship them overseas at an additional shipping price. the only thing bad about that is that their shipping fee is ridiculous. but if you really want the clothes there's just a way to get them.
and there's hope for h.naoto! cuz s-inc is working on a english site for worldwide shopping and it should be up soon.
otherwise if you guys wanted clothes from Deorart, Sexpot, Moi-même-Moitié, or Algonquins, Cdjapan.co.jp ships those brands overseas but just those unfortunately.....

VK rock = my life, my future.

Family-
Lover: Kawaiine ☆
(#16 (permalink))
Old
VileLiz (Offline)
New to JF

03-01-2008, 09:43 AM

no one kill me for replying to an old thread since I'm new >.>;; but does Sexy Dynamite London ship to the US? and like what kind of third party would I use to buy things from a Japanese site? I'm hopeless with online purchasing. I'm used to second hand stores. Not even regular American ones. I'm in love with Japanese punk and need some clothing stuffs. Especially Sexy Dynamite London and Sex Pot. TT_TT Plus, I'm poor and outrageous shipping kills me. Could someone help out a hopeless n00b?

Last edited by VileLiz : 03-01-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: grammar XD
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Kajitsu (Offline)
Is a very strange fruit.

03-01-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VileLiz View Post
no one kill me for replying to an old thread since I'm new >.>;; but does Sexy Dynamite London ship to the US? and like what kind of third party would I use to buy things from a Japanese site? I'm hopeless with online purchasing. I'm used to second hand stores. Not even regular American ones. I'm in love with Japanese punk and need some clothing stuffs. Especially Sexy Dynamite London and Sex Pot. TT_TT Plus, I'm poor and outrageous shipping kills me. Could someone help out a hopeless n00b?
Try this thread:

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...a-clothes.html

Avatar credit to Tejou from Digik Designs
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Lucyenn (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-01-2008, 06:20 PM

i hate punks, they are just children who don't know where to go, and besides they act like fkin freaks, just to show they are "different" BUT THEY AREN'T ! WAKE UP

<<< TheVoteNation.com >>>
Vote For Japan at
http://www.thevotenation.com
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Kavka (Offline)
New to JF

03-03-2008, 11:18 PM

Hello, I've been looking for someplace to answer this question forever and now I think I have finally found it!
Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has ordered from the english h.naoto site. I am absolutely infatuated with some of the items there but I'm ambivalent about spending a bunch of money on a site I'm not completely sure how legitimate it was.

So...
Has anyone here ordered from there?
Did you get your items? X3
Also, how long did they take to ship and approximately how long did it take to arrive?

Thanks you! :3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
K2minisoldier (Offline)
K-rock's #1 ジェヨン!

Send a message via MSN to K2minisoldier
04-02-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavka View Post
Hello, I've been looking for someplace to answer this question forever and now I think I have finally found it!
Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has ordered from the english h.naoto site. I am absolutely infatuated with some of the items there but I'm ambivalent about spending a bunch of money on a site I'm not completely sure how legitimate it was.

So...
Has anyone here ordered from there?
Did you get your items? X3
Also, how long did they take to ship and approximately how long did it take to arrive?

Thanks you! :3
Yes i did actually I bought a hangry doll. It came in approximately 7 days and it was lovely~ but it depends on what shipping method you use. also if youre still looking, You can buy SEXY dynamite london from maruione.jp. i bought a sweater there and it came in 4 days. and if you want sexpot you can look in cdjapan.jp although the shipping is bit slow but its very reliable. Its in the apparel section. For stores that do not ship you can go through cosmates although its pretty expensive since they add their own price for shipping and handeling.

hope this helps!

VK rock = my life, my future.

Family-
Lover: Kawaiine ☆