(#1 (permalink))
Old
jaoqinchik (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to jaoqinchik
hairstyle possibilities? - 10-26-2007, 11:32 PM

I love getting opinions
first off picture of me,

it was taken back in june so my hair is longer but I'm dying my hair that exact same color again this weekend
I know for sure I want to keep it long, any suggestions?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Laine (Offline)
とび魚

Send a message via MSN to Laine
10-27-2007, 12:16 AM

I recommend getting a fringe/bangs; your forehead is prominent, and your face is thin enough that a fringe won't make your cheeks look chubby. I also recommend face frames. Face frames will give you shorter hair in the front, but you can keep the rest long.

That's just my opinion, though (I hate foreheads, and I'm generally not a fan of long hair). I don't know if that's the type of look you'd like.

This site might spark some ideas: http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/

Last edited by Laine : 10-27-2007 at 12:20 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

10-27-2007, 12:28 AM

I can't really tell u what to do and I got kind-to do cuz I've of short and I always wear my Troy Buchanan Trojan hat.

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#4 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
10-27-2007, 09:35 AM

I agree with you having a fringe... you have quite a high hairline, like me, and having a fringe will stop your face looking so long. Maybe if you get a shaped fringe, I dunno whether you'd have to straighten it every day though, because of how curly your hair is. Also, you should move your parting from the centre of your head to the side, even if it isn't moved much, or maybe make it less harsh by brushing it in different directions so you can hardly see your scalp.
If you want to straighten it everyday, you could get shorter layers put in through it, but keep the length- this sometimes looks ok without straightening if you want to go for a wild bedhead-ish look. And if you do straighten it, make sure you get protection that doesn't have plastics or alcohol in or you'll fry your hair; get a pair of straighteners with temperature settings and ask the hairdresser what they think your hair type is and what temperature to straighten your hair at.
Do NOT let the hairdresser touch your hair with a razor or thinning scissors, if they want to get either of those effects they can do it with normal hair scissors.
Your hair looks quite frizzy too, if you use a little bit of serum- just a bit, a lot makes it greasy- to flatten the frizz. If your hair is dry too you can use an intensive shampoo to put the moisture back in or if you leave it to go greasy for a while to get the natural oils back into it, but I advise not to go out with greasy hair and to keep it off your face you you'll get spots.
Sorry I wrote loads, I've trashed my hair too many times by not doing the wrong stuff to it... and it takes forever to heal it once it's damaged... the only thing wrong with my hair I don't have is split ends, lol.