JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
JustinMcCloud (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to JustinMcCloud
I live in china - 11-28-2007, 01:22 PM

So funny when we go out with chinese and westerns here in china. IF its a nice restaurant... All the chinese will use the knife and fork... and the "westerners" will be the one using chop sticks
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
11-28-2007, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
...I only moved to SE Asia a little while back. I used them for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I have used them every day since and I can eat perfect with them. It not an art, it not need perfecting. They are like big tweezers, pick up the damn food and start shoveling.

Look, there is a trick the Thai people use to help monkeys learn how to use chopsticks to eat with, it also is used on white people since they are about same; get a rubber band and put it around the very end that you dont eat with nice and tight. It like training wheels. Take it off after a few days and it will be easier. You just gotta get the second finger in the right spot and it easy as.
Sorry but I don't "shovel" my food.....pigs do that....and for your 411 I'm not white.

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

11-28-2007, 02:16 PM

Quote:
... So your a monkey?

For your 411, pigs cant use chopsticks.
No....I'm a person......and you are a shovenist pig.

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
11-28-2007, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Why? Damn you people are annoying. Just coz you never grew up with them and find it a little complicated for your simple minds you think that there is no way someone could want to do something that complicated for any other reason than tradition. I tell yous again; IT IS NOT DARN HARD. They use sticks coz it is the easiest way to eat their food, end of story. I use them every day, I know, okay.
Well first time I used the chopsticks I ended up having to stab the shrimp that I was trying to eat and Slykaz1 is right no one is expected to change from forks and knives to chopstick and be able to eat their food like nothing changed, its takes practice to be able to hadle chopsticks MR. I use them everyday, and I've been using chopstick for a year now and I still have probelms keeping the food from slipping and falling back to the plate/bowl or whatever it is that I have my food in

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

11-28-2007, 02:32 PM

PMSL.......
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
11-28-2007, 02:33 PM

Tenchu your one idiotic-mean-S.O.B

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

11-28-2007, 02:36 PM

Quote:
... , you really gotta learn to spell. I am guessing you struggle with most words and that is why you spell things pheonetically. So I am guessing you meant 'chauvinist'. Do you even know what that is? I AM chauvinist and darn proud of it. It is blind devotion for military glory or some similar concept where 2 groups are involved and you support one, - that is not a bad thing, devotion. Go get a dictionary.

LOL, Noodle, hope you are reading this... Remember what we were saying. LOL
So then that supports every detail I thought about you.......Thank you for clearing my "want to think he's a good person" judgement about you. And for the spelling go back through everything you've ever written, the way you spell most of your words makes me think you haven't written in english for too long.... It's funny how you view us women when you actually came from a woman.....Hmmm......what goes around comes around you'll pay your dues soon enough

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

11-28-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
LOL, this is too good. Trust a woman to misuse a word she is useing to describe female equality (joke). Sweetheart, read this;

You cant just say chauvinist pig. It makes no sense. If you say chauvinism people who know the word are going to think you are talking about their patriotism for their country or religion or something. You have to say chauvinism against woman, or it makes no sense. Sides, I am not chauvinist against woman. Quite the opposite. I am one of few martial artists out there who want to train woman to fight the same as men, and with all their lack of strength and prowess I appreciate the potential of their perception and intuition which almost always surpasses a mans by about 10 to 1, giveing them a heightened reaction speed when properly trained and an increased power of 6th sense.... People who assume things about me are always wrong. I judge people by their heart, not their gender. I'll have the strong sit at the table with me while I dine and the weak wait at the door, be them male or female, coz I AM chauvinist.
Awwww.....you called me sweetheart....look I was brought up to respect people's comments whatever you want to call it.....And you step.....no squish all over "women's" comment's, that makes you against what we have to say.....and frankly that makes me feel words beyond mentioning at you. I want you to respect those of us, just as you want us to respect you. If you can't handle that then don't comment us. Since I've read most of your comments you sound like you have something against us.....I don't respect people who start off with insults before explanations to me you are hostile.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

11-28-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Woman should all be house wives!!!!.
HAHAHAHAHA, just kidding. i made that up!
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

11-28-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Hostile, yes, but I spose this is a good time to say I actually thought you were a guy up until now. LOL, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Give me just ONE post where I have written a chauvinist against woman comment and I will GROVEL at your feet, my promise.
hahaha........I'm actually rolling all over the floor with laughter.......not

You were rude to my friend in one of those "terrorist" thing I believe and to me too, come to think of it now.....Look all I want is that when you're gonna be loud against comments......don't go trigger happy typing away.....I know you have some good views on some things.....but most of the time you end up insulting others......either on purpose or without thought.....I'd like to see less of that and more of the ideals you have to say.....Though I already know what I say will only go in one ear and out the other. So, whether you "grovel" or not. It's not gonna change the fact of whom I now think you are.