JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

Food for victory...... - 04-30-2007, 12:34 AM

Welcome all to the very first international JF cookoff........Hosted by Yours truly.....and the ever wise and all knowing fuu..........simple............

stage 1....If you would like to be appart of the competition simply enter your name in this thread from now until the deadline- May 20th. also, we will only allow for thirty members to enter so as to reduce the amount of entries........If we have thirty before the tenth, then we will jump ahead to the second stage....If the deadline comes before we have thirty, then we will still move along as planned with a number below the limit...

stage 2....The contestants will then proceed to enter their recipies and directions in a new thread designated by me

stage 3....I will then add a popularity poll for the members of JF to vote on......however, the true winners will be decided by fuu and myself, after we have made and tasted your dishes......

remember: the judging will be based off of taste only......however, if we cannot successfully create the dish using the directions shown.....you will fail......I simply must stress the importance of the directions to the final outcome.......good luck...

also.....on another note.....we will need one more judge for this project.......first come first serve......please pm me if you want to be a judge and help decide JF's best cook ever.......(or at least of 2007 )

judging will go as follows.......
on the cut off date for entry, we the judges will divide up the dishes into three divisions.....each of us will take one third of the entries and decide on the best one for that division.......once we have concluded this, we will each make the three finalist dishes and rate them on a scale system of 100.....out of that.....the one with the best average will be deemed the winner......and the other two will gain the title of second and third place......

good luck to you all......and remember....just sign up right now......recipies will come later...

IamKira

Last edited by IamKira : 05-06-2007 at 04:25 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
scen (Offline)
lolololol

Send a message via MSN to scen
04-30-2007, 06:00 AM

hmm, isnt it kinda hard to tell people special recipes rather than show them or make it themselves.

it just kinda wouldnt be the same :'( although i'm not that much of a cook...

could work though if you do it right.

Good luck
(#3 (permalink))
Old
fuu (Offline)
blargh whatever

04-30-2007, 02:04 PM

I guess I can't enter!!!
whoo hoo.............I can't wait to make all those recipies.....................

FEAR ME!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

05-06-2007, 04:12 AM

doesn't matter..................just say your name and you are entered.....unless, you want to judge........your call....only one open judge slot......first come first serve....

IamKira
(#5 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

05-06-2007, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scen View Post
hmm, isnt it kinda hard to tell people special recipes rather than show them or make it themselves.

it just kinda wouldnt be the same :'( although i'm not that much of a cook...

could work though if you do it right.

Good luck
I already incorperated that into the competition.....It's not purely about the food......

IamKira
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
05-06-2007, 04:20 AM

Oooh lala~ this sounds like fun ... except I can't cook to save my life xD
I look forward to seeing entries =D