JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kayame (Offline)
I is the Ebil Fuzzy BunnY

Send a message via AIM to Kayame
Question Why is it... - 05-31-2007, 08:10 PM

Why is it if you eat instant ramen then take a drink soda it taste so bad? What is in the soda or ramen that makes it taste. is it because the ramen is dried or something???

"People who are alone are ignorant people who can't see around them to look at those whom stay around far after they should leave. And because of this we have formed anger that has no meaning, in which means we are nothing more then the things that created this anger. Nothing. Well I'm something!" ~Kay-Chan
(#2 (permalink))
Old
timo (Offline)
JF Regular

05-31-2007, 08:59 PM

I've never eaten instant ramen. Should I try it? timo

(#3 (permalink))
Old
luna2 (Offline)
HALO3 GAMER GIRL 4LIFE!

06-01-2007, 02:41 AM

well its cuz i guess they dnt mix well together
its kinda lyk cookin i guess
-if u add soda to ur ramen wuldnt u think it'll taste bad wid da fuzz and stuff lol

YOUR RIGHT NOTHING DOES LAST FOREVER, WE OBVIOUSLY PROVE THAT RIGHT

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/memb...-drawings.html
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kayame (Offline)

06-01-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna2 View Post
well its cuz i guess they dnt mix well together
its kinda lyk cookin i guess
-if u add soda to ur ramen wuldnt u think it'll taste bad wid da fuzz and stuff lol
lol, I guess your right but I'm going to email the makers off the instant ramen because it's not far that I can have two of my favorite things at the same time

"People who are alone are ignorant people who can't see around them to look at those whom stay around far after they should leave. And because of this we have formed anger that has no meaning, in which means we are nothing more then the things that created this anger. Nothing. Well I'm something!" ~Kay-Chan
(#5 (permalink))
Old
peach0816 (Offline)
New to JF

06-01-2007, 04:39 PM

maybe it has something to do with that fact that ramen is more of a salty thing, whereas soda is LOADED with sugar. When you're eating the ramen the salty receptors on the tastebuds of your tongue are stimulated, that's why each mouthful tastes pretty much the same, so when you take a drink of a sweet soda your tastebuds aren't expecting it, so the receptors get a bit messed up and don't really know which taste to taste I guess. Also the fizziness could affect it too probably.

Ha, that sounds intelligent...but I just made it up right now! It sounds plausible though
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kayame (Offline)

06-01-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach0816 View Post
maybe it has something to do with that fact that ramen is more of a salty thing, whereas soda is LOADED with sugar. When you're eating the ramen the salty receptors on the tastebuds of your tongue are stimulated, that's why each mouthful tastes pretty much the same, so when you take a drink of a sweet soda your tastebuds aren't expecting it, so the receptors get a bit messed up and don't really know which taste to taste I guess. Also the fizziness could affect it too probably.

Ha, that sounds intelligent...but I just made it up right now! It sounds plausible though

Ramen has salt in it I didn't taste it, I add loads of salt to my ramen....I didn't know that it had so much salt in it already.....I'm going to die from to much salt in take

(#7 (permalink))
Old
peach0816 (Offline)
New to JF

06-01-2007, 07:10 PM

haha, well if you're eating the pre-packaged kind then ya, there is usually loads of salt in it. There was one I saw with 1029mg of sodium, which is like..a tablespoon + a teaspoon or two of salt. I was like "OH GOD!" haha I bet it would have tasted good though lol.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kayame (Offline)

06-01-2007, 07:20 PM

yea, i went ot the doctor and he told if i added all the salt from my food, then the salt I added tp it I would have a whole nother meal of nothing but salt....I thought he was joking

(#9 (permalink))
Old
peach0816 (Offline)
New to JF

06-01-2007, 07:28 PM

oh my god! haha that is a buttload of salt! But I must confess that I love salt too. I'm not crazy about it though, like some people put salt on PIZZA! I think it's already salty enough for my tastes! mmmm....pizza....
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kayame (Offline)

06-01-2007, 07:34 PM

I don't put salt on pizza, just on everything else....