JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Food (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-food/)
-   -   Sushi Appreciation Thread (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-food/565-sushi-appreciation-thread.html)

samokan 03-17-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroneko (Post 69002)
Thanks ^_^

unn onaji demo chotto chigaou.

aaa.. so na no? doko ka chigau desu ka? anago ha tabeta koto nai to omou , dou? oshii?:vsign:

Kuroneko 03-17-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samokan (Post 69004)
aaa.. so na no? doko ka chigau desu ka? anago ha tabeta koto nai to omou , dou? oshii?:vsign:

Unn ohii ohii, demo sore ha wakarunai... chotto hen

samokan 03-17-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroneko (Post 69017)
Unn ohii ohii, demo sore ha wakarunai... chotto hen

ahh so desu ka.. ja ato de sagashi ni iku :D tanoshi mi ni :rheart:

Kuroneko 03-17-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuge (Post 68846)
I know but where do they serve good sushi that doesnt make u sick..

Ummm... any place that is good and clean. dont eat sushi where they dont keep things cleaner then most other kind of eating jonts

Make sure that the sushi sheff knows what he is doing (if he doesn't have a clean cut smooth cut or something)

For starters just check to see if they have had problems with some of these in the past (if your just starting on out you may not know what to look for)

karatakid 03-17-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuge (Post 68846)
I know but where do they serve good sushi that doesnt make u sick..

in those shops :D at least in the netherlands.:vsign:

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 03-18-2007 10:17 PM

I've actually never had sushi, and probably won't unless coaxed to do it. It's not because of anything, really...it's just I'm not much of a seafood kinda girl. I ate seafood for the first 8 years of my life (my grandfather was a fisher) But then again, I also don't like anything raw...And I don't like eggs that much, either. Go figure:p

Courtesyof24 03-21-2007 11:49 PM

I like sushi as long as it's made by Japanese people. Or maybe I just haven't found a better sushi chef than at the House of Tokyo in St. Charles, IL (free advertisement!) But my friends are all like 'ewww no thanks cause it's raw and I don't want to die' :confused: My mother doesn't care for it but my siblings and I don't mind it. I'm just not looking forward to trying Natto...:eek:

averi50 03-22-2007 12:12 AM

overfishing... crazy naturalists and crazies... anyway i say that its because non japanese people dont like sushi because all of their food is cooked and the risk of bacteria is higher when not cooked. they probably dont know its almost perfectly safe. i love sushi. i cook it too. its that or other people are close minded and the people of japan grow up with that food.

WarumonoKyo 03-22-2007 12:15 AM

i dont like sushi because i dont like fish.
D:
is grosse

Kuroneko 03-22-2007 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarumonoKyo (Post 73177)
i dont like sushi because i dont like fish.
D:
is grosse

Don't say that until you try it ^_^ (i hate fish to) but I like... no I love Sushi. I don't know why but it doesn't taste like fish!! ^_^