JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AznFriday (Offline)
The Amazn Azn Sensation!

Send a message via AIM to AznFriday
Talking Lol - 08-22-2007, 05:32 PM

I opened up a cabinet in the kitchen and BAM!, there was a whole gallon Zip-Loc bag of Ajitsuke Nori! I guess I'll be eating a whole bunch of it tonight, lol.

Speaking of this, I went to a mountain resort with my friend recently with Sushinori and a complete tube of wasabi, lol. When I was bored, I would make tubes with my seaweed and put a little bit of wasabi on the end of it, but one time, I went walking around a golf course and I decided to bring my seaweed snacks with me. Well, most people would look at me funny while I holding these little green things and muching them down. Just for good measure, when people would ask what I was eating, I would tell them grass, lol. Then, I would tell them seaweed, and they looked just as confused as before, so I (for the sake of the other people) didn't walk around with them anymore.

Does anyone ever give you funny looks while eating something that you find common, such as seaweed?

Azn Pride!
Second Generation!

"Forum 家族: Kitski葉私の巨大です"
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Shaelyn (Offline)
Fae of DOOM!

Send a message via AIM to Shaelyn
08-22-2007, 06:03 PM

heh, I made a cup of miso last night, and busted out some seaweed flake...and BOTH my parents were like, "what the hell is that..."

thnx boboloko for the sig!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AznFriday (Offline)
The Amazn Azn Sensation!

Send a message via AIM to AznFriday
08-22-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaelyn View Post
heh, I made a cup of miso last night, and busted out some seaweed flake...and BOTH my parents were like, "what the hell is that..."
lol, when I tell people that I put Furikake in my rice, I always have to tell them, "It's kaKE, not KAKA' because in Spanish the sound "kaka" means "number 2", lol.

Azn Pride!
Second Generation!

"Forum 家族: Kitski葉私の巨大です"