JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-04-2007, 05:44 PM

I did, I cook all stuff you can get food poisoning off before sticking it in with anything else, because most stuff just need to be heated through. And I drain the pan every now and then whilst cooking then heat it and when it looks like it's about to stick add some water and then later drain it. I was just an unusual taste I didn't like... not actually soggy, but you know that taste you get with stuff is soggy it was that tase. I think it might have been because I added soy sauce and I know that does not go with cuttle fish at all, but I never thought about it before I stuck some in.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

11-04-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyheels View Post
I did, I cook all stuff you can get food poisoning off before sticking it in with anything else, because most stuff just need to be heated through. And I drain the pan every now and then whilst cooking then heat it and when it looks like it's about to stick add some water and then later drain it. I was just an unusual taste I didn't like... not actually soggy, but you know that taste you get with stuff is soggy it was that tase. I think it might have been because I added soy sauce and I know that does not go with cuttle fish at all, but I never thought about it before I stuck some in.
lol yea Soy sauce is weird like that.. I only like it on select few things.

All this talk is making me soooo hungry. I haven't eaten all day and just got back from my kung fu class!

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

11-04-2007, 07:03 PM

I never tried it. But i want to really badly!!!

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#14 (permalink))
Old
lpdirufangirl09 (Offline)
Gaijin Zombie Hero

Send a message via AIM to lpdirufangirl09
11-04-2007, 07:11 PM

my best friend is Vietnamese and at her house, there's this meat type stuff, and i don't know what it's called, but it's pronounced "Yaw", i think. i have no idea what it is but i love it. lol.

it supposedly, to girls in our p.e. class, smelled like cat food which became, like, what i'm known for. haha

also, one day at school, she brought either dried squid or dried octopus. it kinda taste likes shrimp after you suck on it for a while. lol

it's really good.

I'll bloom as the poison flower
and become the flower that blooms again.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-04-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
All this talk is making me soooo hungry. I haven't eaten all day and just got back from my kung fu class!
Lol, I've eaten loads today, including a box of strawberry pocky and a packet of cookies all to myself. And I've done a grant total of 0 minutes exercise... well that's if you don't include getting up to go to the toilet =P

Quote:
I never tried it. But i want to really badly!!!
It's really good, you should go and find some to buy then it eat [obviously] =P

Quote:
also, one day at school, she brought either dried squid or dried octopus. it kinda taste likes shrimp after you suck on it for a while. lol
I don't fancy sucking on it, lol... I think I'll stick to chewing it until I become adventurous enough to try it sucked =P
(#16 (permalink))
Old
lpdirufangirl09 (Offline)
Gaijin Zombie Hero

Send a message via AIM to lpdirufangirl09
11-04-2007, 08:26 PM

Quote:
I don't fancy sucking on it, lol... I think I'll stick to chewing it until I become adventurous enough to try it sucked =P
lol well, i'd do it during our english class cause we weren't allowed to eat. lol.

I'll bloom as the poison flower
and become the flower that blooms again.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

11-07-2007, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpdirufangirl09 View Post
lol well, i'd do it during our english class cause we weren't allowed to eat. lol.
Nice, lol...

O and dried cuttlefish... yuck... it's really nasty... I think I'll just stick to dried squid, which is yummy.
Also, I'm on a approved healthy eating diet until the 3rd of December and I've even stuck to it for three days! Although that giant bag of chocolate buttons looked so tempting =P
(#18 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

11-10-2007, 08:25 PM

Urgh... remind me again why this was moved? It's not just for Japanese food... it's for ALL food. I swear this is the worse moderated forum I've ever been on! Really... I mean ALL of the other forums I've been on, their moderates actually give reasons for their actions...
(#19 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
11-11-2007, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Urgh... remind me again why this was moved? It's not just for Japanese food... it's for ALL food. I swear this is the worse moderated forum I've ever been on! Really... I mean ALL of the other forums I've been on, their moderates actually give reasons for their actions...
-_-

You know, we splitted this forum into different sections for A reason. Food, tv shows, music, or anything related is expected to be made under their respective threads. Even if title of the sections state "Japanese" in them, it is still a norm to oblige. Of course, we emphasise on Japan-related material, but you should know better than anyone else that humans can't be restricted to one concept. That's why we allow exceptions to a certain extent. Don't believe me? Take a look around the Japanese food forum, I guarantee you'll find non-Japanese food discussions. Plus, the General Discussion board is fundamentally meant only for those topics (also known as "others") completely UNrelated to the other sections".

Clearly, besides not going through this forum as merticulously as you should have, YOU haven't read the forum rules and etiquette; I suggest you do so then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post
[*]Don’t start pointless threads. Chances are someone had already started a thread about your subject. Add to it, it shows more solidarity for your subject; don't go creating new threads that could have a high probability of developing into something already classified under a similar thread. Our aim is: To minimize as many independent threads as possible, so as to make room for more, before putting them together under one whole section of a forum to form the latter.
Here's one very much like yours. It isn't limited to just Japanese food, see? The thread-creator also did not seek to correct his/her title, which means it was and is still open to posts like yours.
http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...html#post23520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

Thread Titles:

Please be certain that your topics and posts are clear as to their meaning, and contribute to the forum or thread. Uncertain thread titles such as "O my Gawd!" or "Lookut wut i did!" create confusion and make it difficult for people to discern your purpose.
Yes, plainly, another mistake YOU committed, not us.

Before you question us, or judge us, learn to judge yourself first. Poor forum usage will naturally result in poor forum morderation, no matter how good the mods initially are, if nothing can be done.

No one is to reply to this post. PM me or the other mods for any unsettled problems.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 11-28-2007 at 02:58 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
blackrose612 (Offline)
New to JF

11-16-2007, 11:28 PM

I've had fried Squid (I've never had Dried Squid though). It's really spicy, but it's pretty good.