JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
6guru (Offline)
New to JF

please translate - 03-21-2008, 11:52 AM

hello guys! can anyone translate these japanese writings into english. my sister sent this to me together with some of the vitamins that she told me was good for me.

thanks

(#2 (permalink))
Old
6guru (Offline)
New to JF

03-21-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Basically it has somthing to do with sex. It increases your libido. I can't read it too well, but where it says 'shiri' it is telling you to do something with your... behind... Personally, I would not touch this stuff, man. It might be risky... It also say do not use/take/have??? if you have any brain problems. Something about increaseing likeliness of epilpcy or something...

Anyway, I dunno what you told your sis, but it is clear the message she got! Good luck with the sex, dude!

what? thats a facial cream. how come?? hehehe are you serious tenchu san?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な

03-21-2008, 05:09 PM

I think the instruction (first picture) says, Put the pearl (a single pill) on your fingertip and apply it to the face.

The second picture tells you to stop using when allergy symtoms and the likes appear.

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#4 (permalink))
Old
anrakushi (Offline)
草上之风必偃

03-21-2008, 11:46 PM

tenchu, grow up, not even remotely funny.

dragon shade is right about put it on your fingertips and apply it to your whole face and if you have any reaction, stop using it etc. it will get worse if you continue to use blah blah

here are some of the more boring bits for you:

• 乳幼児の手の届かない所に保管して下さい
Please store out of reach of children
•高温または低温の場所、直射日光の当たる場所には保 管しないで下さい
Please don't store it in high or low temperature place or in direct sunlight
• 使用後は、キャップはしっかり閉めて下さい
After using, please put the cap on tightly.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
6guru (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2008, 12:17 AM

thanks guys. i know tenchu was just playing with me. hehe i did laugh though

are there any instruction wether i can put it at night or day? or how many times a day should i use it?

thanks again
(#6 (permalink))
Old
anrakushi (Offline)
草上之风必偃

03-22-2008, 12:27 AM

not that i can see there.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

03-22-2008, 06:03 AM

Come on guys!

Nowhere does it say the content comes in the shape of pearls. I'm pretty sure it comes in a lotion form. It just says 'Put it on your finger in the size of a pearl'. That's why they have a little circle in the middle of the first pic for people unfamiliar with the size of a pearl. On the left of the circle, it say 目安、which means a rough idea (in this case, the rough amount of the lotion).
(#8 (permalink))
Old
anrakushi (Offline)
草上之风必偃

03-22-2008, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoyankee View Post
Come on guys!

Nowhere does it say the content comes in the shape of pearls. I'm pretty sure it comes in a lotion form. It just says 'Put it on your finger in the size of a pearl'. That's why they have a little circle in the middle of the first pic for people unfamiliar with the size of a pearl. On the left of the circle, it say 目安、which means a rough idea (in this case, the rough amount of the lotion).
to be honest nagoyankee i didn't even notice that dragonshade had said that and i wasn't agreeing with that. i was simply agreeing with the apply to all of your face with the tip of your finger. i mean when you think about it how could a pearl ball sit on the tip of your finger and let you rub it in. besides im sure the person with the lotion knows what the contents is like.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な

03-23-2008, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrakushi View Post
to be honest nagoyankee i didn't even notice that dragonshade had said that and i wasn't agreeing with that. i was simply agreeing with the apply to all of your face with the tip of your finger. i mean when you think about it how could a pearl ball sit on the tip of your finger and let you rub it in. besides im sure the person with the lotion knows what the contents is like.
I dont know 、I read it from パール Which sounds like Pearl,haha

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#10 (permalink))
Old
6guru (Offline)
New to JF

03-24-2008, 10:00 AM

thanks guys! i guess i will post another picture which i found inside the box. i found an instruction inside the box but then it is in japanese text. i hope you will not get tired of helping me since this is the only place where i can chat with japanese.

ive been to japan couple of times already. i visited japan for vacation and to unwind from a very stressful work here in our country.