JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/)
-   -   The JLPT (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/14403-jlpt.html)

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 04-09-2008 06:35 PM

The JLPT

I looked around a little bit, didn't find this =) If it already is somewhere, I apologize now. I just wanted to provide a really good link for those who are studying or planning on taking the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, any level. It is a really great site that has helped me immeasurably!

Here is the link for it:

JGram - The Japanese Grammar database

On the side there is a list of the different things on the site. It is a really good site, and I highly recommend it, for everything from vocabulary, kanji, verbs, grammer, speech style-everything for obtaining fluency!

Jaydelart 04-09-2008 08:49 PM

Wow. Great website.
ありがとう!

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 04-12-2008 09:47 PM

I use it constantly. I've got almost every lesson printed out in a neatly labeled folder in my Nihongo bookbag. lol Every prospective student of japanese should go there, even if they're not planning on taking the JLPT. It's a good site. =)

Ronin4hire 04-12-2008 09:56 PM

Thanks!

I'm planning on taking the JPLT level 3 at the end of this year. Supposedly I should be able to attain it according to my university's description of the current 日本語 paper I'm taking.

がんばりましょう!

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 04-12-2008 10:01 PM

No problem. I'm chock full of useful sites =)

anrakushi 04-13-2008 10:03 AM

the only problem is every JLPT website i've visited for JLPT 2 grammar has had different lists, haha. i have good grammar dictionaries that cover heaps of grammar, i just want to know which grammar i should be covering.

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 04-15-2008 12:08 PM

Oh...I don't know. I've tried looking for an official website, but...you know, ther are a few that claim to be "official," so, yah...

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 06-06-2010 04:13 AM

Here are a few more useful sites to consider:

The JLPT Study Page
Learning Kanji - JLPT

And also, I have read some very useful books that I think everyone should read:

"Making Sense of Japanese: What the Textbooks Don't Tell You" by Jay Rubin
~And~
"Basic Connections: Making Your Japanese Flow" by Kakuko Shoji.
These books are great helps and you can read them over and over again and still learn something new each time. :vsign:

sunowaka 06-06-2010 04:26 AM

常呂で is wrong.
ところで is correct.

常呂 is town in Hokkaido.

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 06-06-2010 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunowaka (Post 814634)

常呂で is wrong.
ところで is correct.

常呂 is town in Hokkaido.

Are you saying these are things that are wrong on the site? Sunowaka-san, I believe on the site they have areas where you can correct them, but I haven't been on that site in a year so it might have changed and if it has, I am sorry. But I can't do anything about their errors, I am sorry. Thanks for pointing them out though! That will help anyone using the reference from this thread :vsign: