JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
dougbrowne (Offline)
JF Regular

Could someone please Proofread this... - 02-02-2009, 08:46 PM

Hey guys, I translated an english wiki page into 日本語 and there are probably a few mistakes in it, I was wondering if anyone here would be nice enough to point them out.

Heres the page.. Main Page/ja - VFAA

You can compare it against the english version if that helps.  I posted this earlier in the thread "Japanese help and quick translations" But no one replied to it.

どうもありがとう!
〜ダッグ

Last edited by dougbrowne : 02-02-2009 at 08:59 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
PouncingAnt (Offline)
JF Regular

02-04-2009, 09:43 PM

I'm no expert in in Japanese computing phrases but ベスコード would surely be ベースコード?

With 私たちの次ステップはプロトコルを書きます you could probably drop 私たちの

サーバーは完成します I think this would be best in the past tense

デイバッグ should be ディバッグ (notice the small ィ which can be produced by typing [x] then [i] in most input methods) or デバッグ.

again 不全デイバッグクライアントは完成します should probably be in the past tense.

ありがとうのために訪問vFAAウィキ。 ... I would usually use vFAAウィキを訪問してくれてありがとうございます。howev er, that might be too conversational, get a second opinion on that before taking my word for it.

I think that's everything, but perhaps someone more experienced than I should give it a look over. To be honest, I have been very strict: you could leave that page as it is, and it would be understandable.

Lastly, I've got to compliment you on the idea of learning Japanese by writing a bi-lingual site, it's bound to really help you to learn the language. Keep up the good work!

You can also check out Japanese lessons on my site