JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xGentax (Offline)
New to JF

Made a Youtube Channel in Japanese! - 06-16-2011, 07:58 PM

こんにちは!僕の名前はM.Cです~日本語と中国語を勉強 してます。それともYoutubeで日本語を練習もしてます、 なり面白いの動画を投稿してるので是非見てください 英語の字幕も付けてるので日本語を学んで欲しい方が ますなら、本当に勉強に役に立つだと思う。それと僕 通訳の道を目指してます!いつかになれます様に頑張 てます!

Hi~ my name is M.C I’m studying Japanese and Chinese. Also on YouTube I’m practicing Japanese, I upload some pretty funny videos so please watch lol , I add English subtitles to them for other people who are studying Japanese I think it will really help. Also I’m aiming to be an Interpreter always trying to improve!

YouTube - ‪ThaaMCchannel's Channel‬‏

If you have any questions about Japanese or learning strategies just message me I'm very willing to help.

動力で何でもできる信念が持ってます with effort you can do anything I have that belief
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

06-20-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGentax View Post
こんにちは!僕の名前はM.Cです~日本語と中国語を勉強 してます。それともYoutubeで日本語を練習もしてます、 なり面白いの動画を投稿してるので是非見てください 英語の字幕も付けてるので日本語を学んで欲しい方が ますなら、本当に勉強に役に立つだと思う。それと僕 通訳の道を目指してます!いつかになれます様に頑張 てます!

Hi~ my name is M.C I’m studying Japanese and Chinese. Also on YouTube I’m practicing Japanese, I upload some pretty funny videos so please watch lol , I add English subtitles to them for other people who are studying Japanese I think it will really help. Also I’m aiming to be an Interpreter always trying to improve!

YouTube - ‪ThaaMCchannel's Channel‬‏

If you have any questions about Japanese or learning strategies just message me I'm very willing to help.
Interesting video. It is easy to tell that you have been studying pretty hard. If you paid more attention to your pitch accents, your spoken Japanese might dramatically improve. Right now, you are pronouncing many of the words a little too flatly, making it difficult for the listener to tell where words start and end. You certainly have a good foundation already if you want an opinion of a native speaker.

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xGentax (Offline)
New to JF

07-03-2011, 01:01 AM

Thanks for watching and I don't talk to Japanese people often so that means a lot to me!

動力で何でもできる信念が持ってます with effort you can do anything I have that belief