JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Sis84 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Sis84
03-17-2009, 11:40 PM

The reason for this post was to vent on an issue that had bothered me from the past, but I'm getting over it now. And, I don't live in the greatest city in the world (which no one does). I will take your repsonses into consideration, that people who say insecure things about anyone is just curious, but expresses it in a variety of ways; gossiping, laughter, mockery, questioning,etc.
Once again, I thank you for your thoughts and insights.
It was a pleasure to hear from everyone.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kinsora (Offline)
"Might there be mink?"

03-19-2009, 09:04 PM

everyone here would be glad to help you, seeing as I've pulled away from most forums because the people there just didn't appreciate me. this place is a warm accepting forum, and no one here will try to discriminate you.

about the snickering at the novels, most people will think you're some kind of nerd who has nothing to do with your life except read Naruto or something, but if you show to people that you can understand, of just simply write something in japanese, then people will go, "Oh, man! That's soo cool!!", at least that was my classmates' reaction. some of them even wanted me to teach them.

Don't worry about not fitting in, because there is always somewhere accepting, mkay?

and KyleGoetz, i'm not exactly sure, but i think they do. Not interested in rap meself.

If my Japanese confuses you, if you don't undestand, you are always free to correct my grammar.