(#31 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-16-2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Which means...?
You can google the Latin. It's a very famous phrase.

And why would I give you the English translation of the Japanese? Shouldn't you try to translate it yourself? There is the possibility of you cut-and-pasting + using online dictionaries, you know.

I would just really love for OP to get what I suggested tattooed.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
07-16-2009, 03:32 AM

You aren't talking to me about the Japanese-to-English translation, are you? I've got all the kanji I want on my body for a while. I want to focus on better tattoo ideas than just words. I believe I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts on this thread.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-16-2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
You aren't talking to me about the Japanese-to-English translation, are you? I've got all the kanji I want on my body for a while. I want to focus on better tattoo ideas than just words. I believe I already mentioned it in one of my previous posts on this thread.
I believe I repeatedly mentioned in my posts "OP" should do it. I see you're not from an English speaking country, so maybe you just don't know what "OP" means. "OP" stands for "original poster," and it means the person who started a thread. You're not the OP here.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
07-18-2009, 01:41 AM

Wow, no need to be a douchebag. :\

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-18-2009, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Wow, no need to be a douchebag. :\
I wasn't being a douchebag. You're projecting. I'm very forgiving to non-natives who don't know English internet slang, having been in your shoes but with Japanese internet slang as my obstacle.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

07-18-2009, 03:40 PM

I've lived in America all my life, thanks bud.

You made no attempt to mention the original poster in this line... "And why would I give you the English translation of the Japanese? Shouldn't you try to translate it yourself? There is the possibility of you cut-and-pasting + using online dictionaries, you know."

And that's why I questioned. Thank you...

(#37 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-18-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
I've lived in America all my life, thanks bud.

You made no attempt to mention the original poster in this line... "And why would I give you the English translation of the Japanese? Shouldn't you try to translate it yourself? There is the possibility of you cut-and-pasting + using online dictionaries, you know."

And that's why I questioned. Thank you...
Sorry, but when I saw "Kranken Haus" in your location, I assumed you were in Germany or something. I guess that kind of misunderstanding is bound to happen when you make up a location.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

07-19-2009, 05:52 AM

I don't intend to disclose my actual location. It seems pointless.

Any-Way...

(#39 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-19-2009, 06:01 AM

Quote:
I don't intend to disclose my actual location. It seems pointless.

Any-Way...
As does letting this silly fight continue.
Closed Thread