JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mc2mc (Offline)
New to JF

1級 Anki Decks - 01-24-2010, 04:46 AM

If anyone's interested, I just converted a bunch of 1級 exercises I made at Flash cards, vocabulary memorization, and studying games | Quizlet into Anki decks and have uploaded them to AnkiOnline, so anyone who wants to can download them with the Anki app.

The exercises are based on the words in 完全マスター語彙 日本語能力試験1・2級レベル. I just went through the book, made a list of words I wasn't 100% confident with, and then divided them by part of speech (ie., nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs). The English translation is based on the suggested translation from Flash cards, vocabulary memorization, and studying games | Quizlet, so I can't vouch for their accuracy.

Here are the names of the decks I created.

1・2級完全マスター語彙ー名詞・漢字
1.2級完全マスター語彙の名詞・仮名
1・2級完全マスター語彙の副詞・仮名
1・2級完全マスター語彙の副詞・漢字
1・2級完全マスター語彙の動詞・仮名
1・2級完全マスター語彙の動詞・漢字
1・2級完全マスター語彙の形容詞・仮名
1・2級完全マスター語彙の形容詞・漢字

Remember that the lists are not exhaustive, since the book doesn't contain all of the words on the JLPT1, nor do my exercises use all of the words in the book - only the words I personally had difficulties with.

You will also notice I made two lists for each part of speech: one with 漢字 and one with 仮名 only. However, each list should have identical words.

You should be able to access them by opening Anki, and then go to File>Download>Shared Deck and then searching by the tag '一級' or 'JLPT1'.

I also made another vocabulary exercise to practice 訓・音 readings for JLPT1 vocabulary. The exercise is named 日本語能力試験総級の語彙の読み方練習 and can also be downloaded with the Anki app.

The exercise practices only the readings - therefore there's no English translation for any of the vocab and there are no uk (usually kana) words. The word list includes not only individual 漢字 but also compound 漢字 words which appear on the test.

The vocab was pulled from the lists on JLPT Resources - Free Japanese Vocabulary lists and MP3 sound files, which are based on Thierry Bézecourt's list (http://www.thbz.org). Since the 1級 is a cumulative test, I've included vocab from the other levels, and I have edited the decks so you can see multiple readings for some of the Kanji.

Let me know if you find any of these decks useful.

Last edited by mc2mc : 01-24-2010 at 04:47 AM. Reason: mistake
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

01-24-2010, 05:22 AM

Not gonna lie, this is awesome, man. I've basically been doing the same thing, adding about 100 new vocab words to my deck each week and 25ish kanji. I decided I needed to review my JLPT2 stuff before working more on JLPT1 (no timetable, and I live nowhere near a JLPT testing center, so no pressure to finish quickly). I'm forcing myself to go over every word, and I'm finding that combined with my 音・訓 deck to be very helpful as well!