JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/)
-   -   Need help to write Axel in Kanji (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/30139-need-help-write-axel-kanji.html)

Spanishman 01-28-2010 02:23 PM

Need help to write Axel in Kanji

Hello to everybody,

I need help to write Axel in Kanji. The meaning of Axel is Father of peace, and that is what I need in Kanji. Are the some way to write "Father of peace" in Kanji??
The reason I am looking for this is because I will be papa next may and I Want to make me a tatto with the name of mi son.

Thank's to everyone and sorry about my bad English.

MMM 01-28-2010 02:29 PM

Please understand "Father of Peace" is not "Axel" in kanji.

Spanishman 01-28-2010 02:37 PM

Yes I know it, but I have read that you can write Axel in Kanji but the mean could be another think. For example, my name is Thomas if you write it in Kanji you could read it like toomasu (or something like tha, sorry) but the meaning is tomato.
The real meaning of Thomas in English is Twins.
I dont know if I have make a good example :o

What I am looking for ist the sentence "Father of Peace" in Kanji, because that is the meaning of Axel.

Thanks

JasonTakeshi 01-28-2010 02:44 PM

"Axel" means "Father is Peace" in Hebrew origins, is that what you mean Spanishman?

And you want the kanji symbol for "Father is Peace"? I dont know if thats possible, but im not a japanese expert.

Pienso que la frase "Father is Peace" no existe en kanji. Pero usted puede esperar alguien con más experiencia para ayudarle! :)

Spanishman 01-28-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi (Post 797319)
"Axel" means "Father is Peace" in Hebrew origins, is that what you mean Spanishman?

And you want the kanji symbol for "Father is Peace"? I dont know if thats possible, but im not a japanese expert.

Pienso que la frase "Father is Peace" no existe en kanji. Pero usted puede esperar alguien con más experiencia para ayudarle! :)

Exacly this is what I mean!! :vsign:

Gracias Jason!!!

JasonTakeshi 01-28-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanishman (Post 797320)
Exacly this is what I mean!! :vsign:

Gracias Jason!!!

:vsign:

Usted puede utilizar esta palabra para la tatto "平和の父", pero su a grande.

MMM 01-28-2010 03:00 PM

平和父

Spanishman 01-28-2010 03:16 PM

Thanks Jason and MMM but I haven't installed this language pack in mi OS, could you upload a .jpg or send it to my mail > tattooaxel@gmail.com ??

Thanks one more time

JasonTakeshi 01-28-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanishman (Post 797330)
Thanks Jason and MMM but I haven't installed this language pack in mi OS, could you upload a .jpg or send it to my mail > tattooaxel@gmail.com ??

Thanks one more time

(Right click -> save image)

chryuop 01-28-2010 05:26 PM

Hey MMM and how you would read that word? へいわちち?へいわとう?へいわふ?へいわほ? When I meet words mixed up like that in kanji I get completely puzzled lol.