LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

02-10-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerPenguin View Post
I've always wondered about Japanesepod101... I hear about it all the time but when I went there the organization of the site wasn't very good and the constant emails were annoying but then again I didn't pay for it.

Also I'd like to suggest;
The Kanji Game
It teaches the meanings of individual kanji. Honest to god dude, this is how I learned Grade 1-6 kanji Despite its retro-ness and simplicity it's an awesome little game.

Annnd finally did you guys hear that smart.fm is shutting down? That was my favorite site for vocab D': iKnow is pretty awesome but it won't be free for much longer.
Someone has taken smart.fm's vocab lists and converted them into Anki format. I've never used smart.fm, but I'm aware there's like a 6000 or 10000 or 20000 word database for Anki, and I think it's categorized by level of difficulty or something.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

02-10-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
Someone has taken smart.fm's vocab lists and converted them into Anki format. I've never used smart.fm, but I'm aware there's like a 6000 or 10000 or 20000 word database for Anki, and I think it's categorized by level of difficulty or something.
Oh yeah, I think I've seen it before So it won't be gone forever. A friend of mine also made a quiz note of the Core 2000. (We haven't made one for the Core 6000) JapaneseClass.jp | BigNote by spanz

Which brings me to my another suggestion; JapaneseClass.jp | Learn Japanese Online: Vocabulary & Kanji Building
This is a simple site made by one college student who's an awesome guy. He listens to the users' suggests and complaints (In fact, the custom quiz note feature was an idea I suggested and he made it )
(#23 (permalink))
Old
pearlcabrezos (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2011, 01:37 PM

This looks great for someone like me still studying grammar!! really helpful thanks.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Connoisseur (Offline)
New to JF

01-08-2012, 09:31 AM

This seems like a great collection of sites guys. Does anyone have any recommendations for more intermediate-level sites?

I found this .net site, Japan Digest, that seems really good for beginners.

Last edited by Connoisseur : 01-08-2012 at 09:33 AM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Mosunshine (Offline)
New to JF

01-30-2012, 08:32 AM

Hi,

Can I offer up a site for review ?
Learn Japanese Online is a blog which offers listening to native Japanese, reading and Kanji plus vocabulary and English translations.

I think it is basically a free version of Hiragana Times, but on steroids !
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tdondich (Offline)
New to JF

09-19-2017, 12:42 AM

Can I ask for a review of my site/tool? It's called Nihongo Master where you can Learn Japanese Online.

I'd love some honest feedback and how to improve the site to make it a better study tool for Japanese. I'm looking forward to seeing the feedback here or you can send me a message.