LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
DanielSheen (Offline)
JF Regular

07-28-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime36 View Post
ignore this thread people one simple ? turn's into Judge juddy's court room forget this ever happen much respect an you can block me to i don't care ur ignerent plus i can talk it's my typing i'm using my psp
Don't blame your psp, I am also on a psp. You said someone in your family speaks portuguese and couldn't even spell it. I can't even understand a word your trying to say. How about going into a English school and work your way through grade school or something. It seems like you haven't went through a English education system at all. Why talk, if you can't talk.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿

FFFFF I have to say this.... - 07-30-2010, 12:14 AM

Well, I've been monitoring this little "sh*t storm" if you will for a few days now. I'd decided not to say anything as to not stir anything back up since it appeared to be over. However! Since Daniel Sheen was the first to reply it's not on me! Bwahaha!

On a more serious note;
Miss Anime36, it seems you cause problems on the forum frequently due to your poor ability to communicate your thoughts. I've seen that when you are criticized by others on your writing skills you get mad at them. Recently, you said;
"I'm sick of this already this is redikalis I'm a person not an android I have bad spelling and writing reading letters kill me I'm sorry I hope no one feels afended I came for freinds not to get crititsized much respect".
If you're "sick of it" why not TRY to improve rather than continuing the same crap that's making everyone mad at you? Why do you blame others for your faults? Being able to intelligently communicate your thoughts is really important, especially in a literate society. You won't get hired anywhere if you're unable to put your thoughts down intelligibly.

Moreover, this site is (partly) for language exchange. A little empathy will take you a long way -- I want you to imagine a native Japanese speaker who has finally become confident enough in their English abilities to try and help others learn their native language. They've just visited this site for the first time and have read any of your posts. Imagine how confused they'd be. Imagine a poor English-language student trying to look up "porchagess" (Portuguese) and not finding it, getting disappointed and frustrated, and doubt their English ability. I mean, if native English speakers can't even understand you...

If you really have "much respect" you will write clear messages that are easy to comprehend, conscientious of the fact that we have foreign users here.

Go back and reread your first message on this thread, perhaps you should ask a friend to read it out loud to you so you can see how unintelligible it is. When I was learning how to write essays I had my mom read them out loud to me so I could better catch my mistakes. I suggest you try this until you get a better 'hang' of writing (especially if you want to be a 'great' writer, ha!). Also, you seriously have to stop using "much respect" so much. It really makes you seem like you don't 'speak the English' so good.

In b4 "OMG my elghish is good enoufh you dis on me dreims and you dont evin noe me much resept i sed forget it leave me alone befor i rash on u much resept."

"I cant spall VW so I drive a PORCH!"~♪ {Earth Girls are Easy - Anime36 ver.}

Last edited by StonerPenguin : 07-30-2010 at 12:33 AM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
calv930 (Offline)
(´・ω・`)

Send a message via AIM to calv930
07-30-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
"exspeailly"
"taut"
"cathlic"
"litture"
"she'r"
"strik"
"I'm a great writer"

I'm sorry, but I'm done reading your posts. If you can't show enough respect to the posters here to be bothered to get your native language even up to a fifth grade level, I can't be bothered to help you with a language you don't even speak. How can you expect to learn Japanese if you don't even try to get English right? You realize it's going to be harder for you to learn Japanese than English, right?

Also, you're an awful writer. Get back to studying. There are people here from Vietnam, China, Thailand, and Japan who have better English composition skills than you!

Note: If you're in fifth grade or lower, I'm sorry for being rude. But still, exspeailly????????
LMAO!

Q.F.T. (Quoted For Truth)

ヴィジュアル系。
(#24 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

07-31-2010, 03:18 AM

So many questions raised . . .

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.