JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Language Help (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/)
-   -   I know how to read Japanese in english letters / word's but that's all (like kaze ni (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/32981-i-know-how-read-japanese-english-letters-words-but-thats-all-%28like-kaze-ni.html)

anime36 07-23-2010 03:50 PM

I know how to read Japanese in english letters / word's but that's all

I know how to read it like that but can't translate it I would to learn it in Japanese language and translate it in english if some one could help and don't mind please? much resept to all knowing some thing new is perfect but knowing some you've alway's wanted to know and is part of your dream is heart pounding and exciting sorry for this being so long much resept to all u mite want to read the rest of the title much respect (taikutsu na yoru ni taikutsu na asa wo matsu koto wa naino sa)

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821166)
I know how to read it like that but can't translate it I would to learn it in Japanese language and translate it in english if some one could help and don't mind please? much resept to all knowing some thing new is perfect but knowing some you've alway's wanted to know and is part of your dream is heart pounding and exciting sorry for this being so long much resept to all u mite want to read the rest of the title much respect

You need to learn to read hiragana, katakana, and kanji. You can learn hiragana and katakana in a couple weeks. Kanji will take years, but you can sort of get by with limited kanji knowledge (knowing kanji will speed up your reading a thousand fold).

And no one here is just going to "teach you Japanese." You need to do some books and do that for yourself. Here we answer questions learners have, not actually teach Japanese.

WingsToDiscovery 07-23-2010 04:34 PM

I can barely make out what you're writing in English, much respect.

anime36 07-23-2010 04:39 PM

thx I'm sorry much respect to u's

thx u so much much respect I guess I got a little to carryed away and a head of my self

cranks 07-23-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821166)
I know how to read it like that but can't translate it I would to learn it in Japanese language and translate it in english if some one could help and don't mind please? much resept to all knowing some thing new is perfect but knowing some you've alway's wanted to know and is part of your dream is heart pounding and exciting sorry for this being so long much resept to all u mite want to read the rest of the title much respect (taikutsu na yoru ni taikutsu na asa wo matsu koto wa naino sa)

退屈な夜に退屈な朝を待つ事は無いのさ
You don't have to wait for a boring morning in a boring night.

is this what you wanted???

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821175)
thx u so much much respect I guess I got a little to carryed away and a head of my self

Suggestion: Learn to write well. It's very difficult to understand what you're saying because you are not using proper punctuation. It's sad, but true: It's easier to understand the English of many of the Japanese people here than yours.

willgoestocollege 07-23-2010 07:47 PM

What is your mother language anime36?

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willgoestocollege (Post 821199)
What is your mother language anime36?

He's located in the USA, but I'm really hoping, for the future of my homeland, that his native language is not English.

Espair 07-23-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleGoetz (Post 821211)
He's located in the USA, but I'm really hoping, for the future of my homeland, that his native language is not English.

I always like to assume the best, benefit of the doubt I believe its called?

Taking classes is the best way to learn a new language imo, your teacher can correct pronunciation mistakes as well as grammar. Learning bad habits is a bad bad thing to do.

anime36 07-23-2010 10:24 PM

well l my language is english. BUT!!!!

my mother can speak's and know's porchagess and french and can read french (kira yamato is my favorite anime character but I'm a female) and i've to learn the 2 languages but only aunt's and uncle's speak it and I was'nt to interested on learning something I don't need only on my passion's much respect to all of's you's thank you guy's deeplyx2 much respect I can't spell big word's I have trouble reading but I use my own methids having a hard time read and getting put down isnt fun

anime36 07-23-2010 10:32 PM

I think outside the box

I think outside the box for trouble's exspeailly like reading and learning how to write hell I'm 17 and still can't read cursive but I seen things different what to do so I can get better I'm a great writer but it's the word's that kill me much respect to all

Espair 07-23-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821223)
I think outside the box for trouble's exspeailly like reading and learning how to write hell I'm 17 and still can't read cursive but I seen things different what to do so I can get better I'm a great writer but it's the word's that kill me much respect to all

Everybody has trouble reading cursive, you're not alone lol! Not knowing vocabulary can really make things difficult.\

Im watching Gundam SEED now, really is a great show xD

anime36 07-23-2010 10:46 PM

thank you much respect

I know that but my mom went to cathlic and was taut to be perfect in all lititure not that I care but when I write she gives me the eye and her dad was science teacher so litture she'r very strik about that

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 11:54 PM

"exspeailly"
"taut"
"cathlic"
"litture"
"she'r"
"strik"
"I'm a great writer"

I'm sorry, but I'm done reading your posts. If you can't show enough respect to the posters here to be bothered to get your native language even up to a fifth grade level, I can't be bothered to help you with a language you don't even speak. How can you expect to learn Japanese if you don't even try to get English right? You realize it's going to be harder for you to learn Japanese than English, right?

Also, you're an awful writer. Get back to studying. There are people here from Vietnam, China, Thailand, and Japan who have better English composition skills than you!

Note: If you're in fifth grade or lower, I'm sorry for being rude. But still, exspeailly????????

anime36 07-24-2010 12:00 AM

ya know if your looking to piss me off then it's working

leave me and my speech alone or I'll rash on you so buzz off do you really want that? no so go away or it's a rap I hate people like you like ur perfect unless you playing much respect

RickOShay 07-24-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821236)
leave me and my speech alone or I'll rash on you so buzz off do you really want that? no so go away or it's a rap unless you playing much respect

ohhhh dems fightin words!

anime36 07-24-2010 02:10 AM

l'm sorry much respect

l just got tried of being judge by some one I don't or who dont know me much respect

KyleGoetz 07-24-2010 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821240)
l just got tried of being judge by some one I don't or who dont know me much respect

Excuse me? You came here asking for help, and you haven't shown any respect to anyone despite saying "much respect" all over the place.

I'm blocking you.

WingsToDiscovery 07-24-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821240)

KyleGoetz may have been a little blunt with you, but his point still stands. Why do you want to try and learn Japanese if you have trouble even with English? Even just teaching you to talk would require upper level reading and writing skills as we have to communicate through text.

anime36 07-24-2010 02:47 AM

forget it forget forget it all

ignore this thread people one simple ? turn's into Judge juddy's court room forget this ever happen much respect an you can block me to i don't care ur ignerent plus i can talk it's my typing i'm using my psp

DanielSheen 07-28-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821247)
ignore this thread people one simple ? turn's into Judge juddy's court room forget this ever happen much respect an you can block me to i don't care ur ignerent plus i can talk it's my typing i'm using my psp

Don't blame your psp, I am also on a psp. You said someone in your family speaks portuguese and couldn't even spell it. I can't even understand a word your trying to say. How about going into a English school and work your way through grade school or something. It seems like you haven't went through a English education system at all. Why talk, if you can't talk.

StonerPenguin 07-30-2010 12:14 AM

FFFFF I have to say this....

Well, I've been monitoring this little "sh*t storm" if you will for a few days now. I'd decided not to say anything as to not stir anything back up since it appeared to be over. However! Since Daniel Sheen was the first to reply it's not on me! Bwahaha!

On a more serious note;
Miss Anime36, it seems you cause problems on the forum frequently due to your poor ability to communicate your thoughts. I've seen that when you are criticized by others on your writing skills you get mad at them. Recently, you said;
"I'm sick of this already this is redikalis I'm a person not an android I have bad spelling and writing reading letters kill me I'm sorry I hope no one feels afended I came for freinds not to get crititsized much respect".
If you're "sick of it" why not TRY to improve rather than continuing the same crap that's making everyone mad at you? Why do you blame others for your faults? Being able to intelligently communicate your thoughts is really important, especially in a literate society. You won't get hired anywhere if you're unable to put your thoughts down intelligibly.

Moreover, this site is (partly) for language exchange. A little empathy will take you a long way -- I want you to imagine a native Japanese speaker who has finally become confident enough in their English abilities to try and help others learn their native language. They've just visited this site for the first time and have read any of your posts. Imagine how confused they'd be. Imagine a poor English-language student trying to look up "porchagess" (Portuguese) and not finding it, getting disappointed and frustrated, and doubt their English ability. I mean, if native English speakers can't even understand you...

If you really have "much respect" you will write clear messages that are easy to comprehend, conscientious of the fact that we have foreign users here.

Go back and reread your first message on this thread, perhaps you should ask a friend to read it out loud to you so you can see how unintelligible it is. When I was learning how to write essays I had my mom read them out loud to me so I could better catch my mistakes. I suggest you try this until you get a better 'hang' of writing (especially if you want to be a 'great' writer, ha!). Also, you seriously have to stop using "much respect" so much. It really makes you seem like you don't 'speak the English' so good.

In b4 "OMG my elghish is good enoufh you dis on me dreims and you dont evin noe me much resept i sed forget it leave me alone befor i rash on u much resept."

"I cant spall VW so I drive a PORCH!"~♪ {Earth Girls are Easy - Anime36 ver.}

calv930 07-30-2010 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleGoetz (Post 821235)
"exspeailly"
"taut"
"cathlic"
"litture"
"she'r"
"strik"
"I'm a great writer"

I'm sorry, but I'm done reading your posts. If you can't show enough respect to the posters here to be bothered to get your native language even up to a fifth grade level, I can't be bothered to help you with a language you don't even speak. How can you expect to learn Japanese if you don't even try to get English right? You realize it's going to be harder for you to learn Japanese than English, right?

Also, you're an awful writer. Get back to studying. There are people here from Vietnam, China, Thailand, and Japan who have better English composition skills than you!

Note: If you're in fifth grade or lower, I'm sorry for being rude. But still, exspeailly????????

LMAO!

Q.F.T. (Quoted For Truth)

manganimefan227 07-31-2010 03:18 AM

So many questions raised . . .