JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
pandaman101 (Offline)
New to JF

can someone help my spelling errors - 11-26-2010, 06:32 PM

Sorry, but apparently i need to work on my spelling. Sorry Romaji content, I don't have ability to see Japanese letters on this computer, can't install, grammas house.

Roku nen no aida ni Ju nen no mae ni made Nihongo wa benkyo shimashita.

Dewa Kyonen Ju Ni Getsu, Nihongo wa mo ichido Hajimeru ni Benkyo Shimashita.

Watashi wa Nihongo Kurabu Memba wa to Imashita. Kore wa Joho no Nihongo Kurabu URL Bango Desu
www.blablablafakeurlclub.com

Kono Kotoba Kurabu ni tabun Nyukai Shitekudasai, Dozo!

Kore wa Vancouver Canada Toshi no Nihongo Kurabu Desu. Kono hito wa Tanoshimi Desu.

Riu no Nihongo Benkyo wa Arimasu: Watashi wa Monogatari no Shosen Bushi-nin "Ki No Ronin" wa Katteimasu. Kono Monogatari no naka ni "Ki No Ronin" Bushi-nin wa kono hito no Shosen Fune wa itsumo Hogo Shiteimasu. Kaizoku Akuto-nin wa itsumo Atakai Shimasu. Watashi no Monogatari wa Arimasu:
www.blablablafakeurlnumber2.com

Kono Monogatari no naka ni minna Nihonjin Norikumii-nin no Serikyo wa Nihongo ni itsumo Katteimasu. Watashi no Monogatari wa Yondekudasai, Dozo! Kono "Tabi no Ki No Ronin" Monogatari wa Muryo Desu.

Yori Nihongo Moto kono website kara wa Manabitai Desu.

Mata ne & Ki wo Tsuketekudasai!

This is what I am supposed to be saying in English.

For Six years, I study japanese and last year in December, I restart learning Japanese again.

I am a member of a Vancouver City Canada area Japanese Language Meetup Group. It is the Meetup.com Vancouver Japanese Meetup Group. If you live in this area, please feel free to join. It is a Fun Club.

I am learning Japanese because I am a Writer who writes a Story about a Japanese Ronin Warrior named "Ki No Ronin". He is a Bushi Warrior who is a Merchant Marine and it is his job to protect the Merchant Ships from Pirates and Pirate Ships. I have the Story being serialized on the Message Board of the Japanese Language Meetup Group that I am a member of. I am writing it and making it Free for everyone to enjoy. The thing is, in the story, whenever a couple of Crew of the Japanese Merchant Ship talk to each other, I write the dialogue out in Japanese. This story is sort of like a Japanese "Sinbad the Sailor".

I hope to learn more Japanese from this website in order to make my Voyages of Ki No Ronin story dialogue look more efficient and undertstandable to someone Japanese.

Cya and Take Care of yourself.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-26-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaman101 View Post

Roku nen no aida ni Ju nen no mae ni made Nihongo wa benkyo shimashita.
During a six year period up until twenty years ago I studied Japanese.