JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
delimikan (Offline)
New to JF

Question Can someone please help correcting my japanese writing? - 07-02-2011, 08:00 AM

Hello I am writing this short essay for school assignment. I am very bad in grammar. So if anybody can help me check the wrong expressions and grammar, I will be very grateful. Thanks
よろしくお願いします

「対話と書くこと」要約

人が情報を伝えるには「書くこと」と「対話」という二 つの方法がある。「対話」は「書くこと」と同様に情報 が足りない場合は会話がスムーズに進めないし、文章も うまく書けない。ところが、「対話」の多くの場合は、 相手が自分の目の前におり、微妙なニュアンスを完全に 言葉にしなくてもわかることができる。ところが、「対 話」は一人から数人に伝えるだけだ。
一方、「書くこと」は、相手は目の前にいないため、想 定が必要となる。また、微妙な点をたくさんの言葉うを 駆使し、正確に伝えるように努力も必要である。しかし 、「書くこと」はたくさんの人を伝えることができる。
そのため、「対話」は「書くこと」より気楽で、「書く こと」は面倒だと思う人が多い。しかし、読者を想定す ること、対話で用いる微妙な言葉のニュアンスを文字に すること、の2つを意識していれば、「書くこと」もそ れほど大変なことではなくなるはずだ。
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

07-02-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimikan View Post
Hello I am writing this short essay for school assignment. I am very bad in grammar. So if anybody can help me check the wrong expressions and grammar, I will be very grateful. Thanks
よろしくお願いします

「対話と書くこと」要約

人が情報を伝えるには「書くこと」と「対話」という二 つの方法がある。「対話」は「書くこと」と同様に情報 が足りない場合は会話がスムーズに進めないし、文章も うまく書けない。ところが、「対話」の多くの場合は、 相手が自分の目の前におり、微妙なニュアンスを完全に 言葉にしなくてもわかることができる。ところが、「対 話」は一人から数人に伝えるだけだ。
一方、「書くこと」は、相手は目の前にいないため、想 定が必要となる。また、微妙な点をたくさんの言葉うを 駆使し、正確に伝えるように努力も必要である。しかし 、「書くこと」はたくさんの人を伝えることができる。
そのため、「対話」は「書くこと」より気楽で、「書く こと」は面倒だと思う人が多い。しかし、読者を想定す ること、対話で用いる微妙な言葉のニュアンスを文字に すること、の2つを意識していれば、「書くこと」もそ れほど大変なことではなくなるはずだ。
You are clearly no beginner, so I will try to make comments that you deserve for your current knowledge. If you feel I am being strict, it only means that you are good and you should be happy. I can see how hard you have been studying.

「対話と書くこと」
Did you not feel weird saying this? There is no parallelism in this phrase. It almost reads like "Conversation and to write". See the weirdness? Use either two kanji words or two こと forms. That is parallelism.

Can't say 「会話がスムーズに進めない」. Change either only the verb form or both the が and the verb form.

「わかることができる」 here is not the best choice. You said 「相手が自分の目の前におり」、meaning that you are writing this sentence from the speaker's standpoint, not the addresee's. Can you think of another phrase?

「伝えるだけだ」 is a little ambiguous.

言葉うを A typo?

「正確に伝えるように努力も必要である」 Incorrect. There are two ways to correct it.
1. Change the second に to another particle so that 「正確に伝えるよう」 can modify 「努力」.
2. Leave the second に and add a verb to 努力.

人を伝える Incorrect particle.

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
delimikan (Offline)
New to JF

07-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Thank you so much for your help. I understand my mistakes now. I will try to fix them.
Regards