JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
niwaniwa (Offline)
New to JF

Need help with translation - 08-06-2011, 02:27 PM

A friend recently updated her blog but I have a problem of when I use translator, it seems the words get out of order...

The two messages show:

一昨年ww
細かったなぁ~~~

いまはむっちむちでこのユリの衣裳もしかしたら着れな いんじゃないかと思う
はいても、動いたらタイツが破けること間違いなしです

The year before last ww it was thin, the ~~~ Now when perhaps design of this lily it does with the [mu] [tsu] [chi] rod, there is no arrival [re], that you think whether it is it is not, being, when it moves, being able to tear the tights you are not wrong is

The second message:

ユリは脱衣KOが好きだけども
自らすすんで脱いでみてもいいと思いますよ!!!!
最近、ユリのレイヤーさん増えてきて嬉しい、みんなエ ロくなればいい!
同人誌だってユリのえろいの少ないんだよね、舞ちゃん はいっぱいあるのに、なんでだ!!
同人屋さんはもっと描くべきだっ!そして私に買わせる べきだ!

絵心ないから、コスで自分のエロいユリたん撮ってる有 様なんだぜwww自給自足ww
でも、所詮自分だから萌えないっていうww
ユリ 尻 で、検索かけてもあんまり出てこないですぬ ションボリ
ミナトっちのROMでハァハァするであります。

KOF13の2Pでもエロイの撮りたい、うちの撮る人に交渉し てみよ。

The lily however we like divestiture KO, advancing personally, thinks that it is possible to try dispersing!!!! Recently, layer of the lily increasing, it is delightful, everyone [ero] [ku] it should have become! Even the member magazine the lily obtain to be, it is little, it is, don't you think?, although all the way there is a dance, it is with something!! The [tsu] should draw the member house more! And to I should be bought! Because the picture it is heartless, your own [ero] you are with [kosu] and the lily it is are taking is [ru] state what, after all even with [ze] www ww by your sprouting saying, with the ww lily rear end which you say, search applying excessively, [haahaa] it does with ROM of the [nu] [shiyonho] ゙ [riminato] [tsu] [chi] which does not come out and is. It tries negotiating to the person who [eroi] would like to take even with 2P of KOF13, inside take.

It seems some of the words don't take well with the translator so I have trouble grasping what is being said.

Can anyone help me summarize these comments?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

08-06-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwaniwa View Post
A friend recently updated her blog but I have a problem of when I use translator, it seems the words get out of order...

The two messages show:

一昨年ww
細かったなぁ~~~

いまはむっちむちでこのユリの衣裳もしかしたら着れな いんじゃないかと思う
はいても、動いたらタイツが破けること間違いなしです

The year before last ww it was thin, the ~~~ Now when perhaps design of this lily it does with the [mu] [tsu] [chi] rod, there is no arrival [re], that you think whether it is it is not, being, when it moves, being able to tear the tights you are not wrong is

The second message:

ユリは脱衣KOが好きだけども
自らすすんで脱いでみてもいいと思いますよ!!!!
最近、ユリのレイヤーさん増えてきて嬉しい、みんなエ ロくなればいい!
同人誌だってユリのえろいの少ないんだよね、舞ちゃん はいっぱいあるのに、なんでだ!!
同人屋さんはもっと描くべきだっ!そして私に買わせる べきだ!

絵心ないから、コスで自分のエロいユリたん撮ってる有 様なんだぜwww自給自足ww
でも、所詮自分だから萌えないっていうww
ユリ 尻 で、検索かけてもあんまり出てこないですぬ ションボリ
ミナトっちのROMでハァハァするであります。

KOF13の2Pでもエロイの撮りたい、うちの撮る人に交渉し てみよ。

The lily however we like divestiture KO, advancing personally, thinks that it is possible to try dispersing!!!! Recently, layer of the lily increasing, it is delightful, everyone [ero] [ku] it should have become! Even the member magazine the lily obtain to be, it is little, it is, don't you think?, although all the way there is a dance, it is with something!! The [tsu] should draw the member house more! And to I should be bought! Because the picture it is heartless, your own [ero] you are with [kosu] and the lily it is are taking is [ru] state what, after all even with [ze] www ww by your sprouting saying, with the ww lily rear end which you say, search applying excessively, [haahaa] it does with ROM of the [nu] [shiyonho] ゙ [riminato] [tsu] [chi] which does not come out and is. It tries negotiating to the person who [eroi] would like to take even with 2P of KOF13, inside take.

It seems some of the words don't take well with the translator so I have trouble grasping what is being said.

Can anyone help me summarize these comments?
The original content is highly inappropriate for an all-age website like this. Take it elsewhere.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
niwaniwa (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2011, 02:15 AM

Oops! Ok.

One of the downsides to not knowing Japanese is not knowing when it's inappropriate.

Although your response almost makes it sound like it was intentional by me to post inappropriate content and I assure you it wasn't. I can't read Japanese yet.