LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Dogburp (Offline)
New to JF

09-03-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
Next set of grammar instruction opportunities!

This is a very common mistake among people of all levels of non-native Japanese speaking. The 〜たい form is not used to talk about the desires of a third person. Instead, you use the 〜たがる verb form (and put it in the present progressive, 〜ている). "John wants to eat pizza" ジョンさんはピザを食べたがっています。

Next point is a general one: You are mixing different levels of formality in your writing. You are keeping the verb endings consistent (all ます form). However, at the time of me writing this, I've noticed you end at least one sentence with 楽しい instead of 楽しいです. This is a different style of writing. If you're using ます form to end sentences that end in verbs, then any sentence that ends in an い-adjective must end in です.

This is still incorrect, but structured better. The real problem that jumps out is you forgot to nominalize 使う before は.

There are some things that could be done to refine this and make it flawless, but I think since this is a school assignment I don't want to go that far. I ask ask, however, whether you've learned the 〜てくる and 〜ていく structures yet.

Whoops, I've got to go for now! I haven't finished reading through it.
私は日本語教師です。
私はロッテルダム大学の経済学部生へ向けの日本語教師 をしています。私の生徒は将来、外国貿易をやりたがっ ています。 間もなく彼らは卒業します。毎日日本語を教えるのはす ごく楽しいです。生徒の中で天然ボケは一人もいません 。最近デジタル黒板と学生が授業中ノートブックを使う ことは人気になりました。その新しい黒板は前週授業中 故障していたので全然便利じゃないと思います。大学生 は授業中に携帯やノートブックでメールしているらしい 。私は朝授業の準備のために六時に起きました。その失 礼な態度に我慢できません。でも、今は若者の時代です 。あの黒板は何とか慣れますと失 礼生徒の試験を採点する前に、彼の失礼な態度を考慮に 入れなくてはなれません。日本語教師はやっぱり良い仕 事なんです。皆さん、論文を頑張って下さい。

355字 
(#12 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

09-03-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburp View Post
私は日本語教師です。
私はロッテルダム大学の経済学部生へ向けの日本語教師 をしています。私の生徒は将来、外国貿易をやりたがっ ています。 間もなく彼らは卒業します。毎日日本語を教えるのはす ごく楽しいです。生徒の中で天然ボケは一人もいません 。最近デジタル黒板と学生が授業中ノートブックを使う ことは人気になりました。その新しい黒板は前週授業中 故障していたので全然便利じゃないと思います。大学生 は授業中に携帯やノートブックでメールしているらしい 。私は朝授業の準備のために六時に起きました。その失 礼な態度に我慢できません。でも、今は若者の時代です 。あの黒板は何とか慣れますと失 礼生徒の試験を採点する前に、彼の失礼な態度を考慮に 入れなくてはなれません。日本語教師はやっぱり良い仕 事なんです。皆さん、論文を頑張って下さい。

355字 
This time, I am going to make actual corrections. Use them at your own risk. Your teacher will know instantly that you received help from a native speaker.

「経済学部生へ向けの日本語教師 をしています」 is still awkward and ungrammatical.
「経済学部生に日本語を教えています。」 would be much better.

「生徒」 is not used for uni students. Use 「学生」 or 「教え子たち」

「す ごく楽しいです」 is too conversational. Use 「大変」 or 「とても」.

「最近デジタル黒板と学生が授業中ノートブックを使う ことは人気になりました。」 is ungrammatical plus other things. Careful writers do not say 「人気になる」.
「最近、デジタル黒板や学生が授業中にノートパソコン を使う ことが流行っています。」  is how I would say this.

前週 >> 先週 These words do not mean the same thing.

じゃない is too conversational. Use 「ではない」. Japanese-learners use 「じゃない」 WAY TOO OFTEN.

ノートブック See above.

らしい >> ようです

態度に >> 態度が

「あの黒板は何とか慣れますと」 Did you use this と to connect two phrases? If so, that is impossible in Japanese. Use 「慣れます。また」

失礼生徒 You know you cannot say this.

入れなくてはなれません Read this carefully. Change the second れ to another syllable.

やっぱり Too conversational. Use やはり.

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Dogburp (Offline)
New to JF

09-03-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
This time, I am going to make actual corrections. Use them at your own risk. Your teacher will know instantly that you received help from a native speaker.

「経済学部生へ向けの日本語教師 をしています」 is still awkward and ungrammatical.
「経済学部生に日本語を教えています。」 would be much better.

「生徒」 is not used for uni students. Use 「学生」 or 「教え子たち」

「す ごく楽しいです」 is too conversational. Use 「大変」 or 「とても」.

「最近デジタル黒板と学生が授業中ノートブックを使う ことは人気になりました。」 is ungrammatical plus other things. Careful writers do not say 「人気になる」.
「最近、デジタル黒板や学生が授業中にノートパソコン を使う ことが流行っています。」  is how I would say this.

前週 >> 先週 These words do not mean the same thing.

じゃない is too conversational. Use 「ではない」. Japanese-learners use 「じゃない」 WAY TOO OFTEN.

ノートブック See above.

らしい >> ようです

態度に >> 態度が

「あの黒板は何とか慣れますと」 Did you use this と to connect two phrases? If so, that is impossible in Japanese. Use 「慣れます。また」

失礼生徒 You know you cannot say this.

入れなくてはなれません Read this carefully. Change the second れ to another syllable.

やっぱり Too conversational. Use やはり.
Wah, thanks. So helpful. I'll be cramming lots of grammar in the coming weeks, so one day I hopefully be able to contribute back to the community!

私は日本語教師です。
私はロッテルダム大学の経済学部生に日本語を教えてい ます。私の学生は将来、外国貿易をやりたがっています 。間もなく彼らは卒業します。毎日日本語を教えるのは とても楽しいです。学生の中で天然ボケは一人もいませ ん。最近、デジタル黒板や学生が授業中にノートパソコ ン を使う ことが流行っています。その新しい黒板は先週授業中故 障していたので全然便利ではないと思います。大学生は 授業中に携帯やノートパソコンでメールしているようで す。私は朝授業の準備のために六時に起きました。その 失礼な態度が我慢できません。でも、今は若者の時代で す。あの黒板は何とか慣れます。また失礼学生の試験を 採点する前に、彼の失礼な態度を考慮に入れなくてはな りません。日本語教師はやはり良い仕事なんです。皆さ ん、論文を頑張って下さい。

351字