JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bbm674 (Offline)
New to JF

Study + Work Programe - 11-12-2011, 08:39 PM

Hello
People can you help me out ? I am looking where can i learn Japanese language and work wile i am studing . Like to say i am looking Study + Work Programe in japane.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-13-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm674 View Post
Hello
People can you help me out ? I am looking where can i learn Japanese language and work wile i am studing . Like to say i am looking Study + Work Programe in japane.
The more information you share, the more information you will get.

How old are you? What level of education have you completed? What country are you from? What work are you looking for, and what experience do you have?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

11-13-2011, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Hello
I have a friend who did WWOOF. You work on a farm and live with Japanese people.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Obba3 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Obba3
11-13-2011, 03:31 AM

I know school the school im going to attend to promote Japenese studies with half time work on the side for advance students(Students with alot of knowlage before they started at the school). But also trying to get the beginners to get work if the can prove they can handel the language after some time.

but google "international language schools in japan" and see if you can find a school that promote Japanese studies with half time work on the side.

I live in Sweden, native speech is Swedish my secound language is English. And im currently study japanese.
Feel free to ask about Sweden if you are interested.

はじめまして、わたしはロバートです よろしくおねが いします。
(#5 (permalink))
Old
bbm674 (Offline)
New to JF

11-13-2011, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
The more information you share, the more information you will get.

How old are you? What level of education have you completed? What country are you from? What work are you looking for, and what experience do you have?
Ok some things you might need to know about me
I am 26 years old
Degree in Business management (Was working at 3 Gas Stations as Manager )
I live in Georgia (not state Georgia) it's Country
I don't know Japanese at all

If there is more questions i would love to answer
(#6 (permalink))
Old
bbm674 (Offline)
New to JF

11-13-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
I have a friend who did WWOOF. You work on a farm and live with Japanese people.
Hmm. ... It sounds very interesting . So how can i find a bit more information about that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obba3 View Post
I know school the school im going to attend to promote Japenese studies with half time work on the side for advance students(Students with alot of knowlage before they started at the school). But also trying to get the beginners to get work if the can prove they can handel the language after some time.

but google "international language schools in japan" and see if you can find a school that promote Japanese studies with half time work on the side.

I tried to google but could not find

Last edited by bbm674 : 11-13-2011 at 02:17 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

11-13-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Hmm. ... It sounds very interesting . So how can i find a bit more information about that ?
You use google. They have a website. wwoof.org
(#8 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

11-16-2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post

I second to that. wwoof is a very nice place to start for you. A Japanese friend also recommended that organization. I think they prefer foreigners to apply so that they can impart the Japanese way of farming. I don't think you will be earning much though, but I am pretty sure you will learn Japanese faster

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------
(#9 (permalink))
Old
bbm674 (Offline)
New to JF

11-20-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samokan View Post
I second to that. wwoof is a very nice place to start for you. A Japanese friend also recommended that organization. I think they prefer foreigners to apply so that they can impart the Japanese way of farming. I don't think you will be earning much though, but I am pretty sure you will learn Japanese faster
I'm not planning to get rich . I just want to pay my bills and not to die by starving and to have some pocket money . thats all
(#10 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

11-21-2011, 03:46 AM

Quote:
I'm not planning to get rich . I just want to pay my bills and not to die by starving and to have some pocket money . thats all
If you're interested, I might be able to put you in touch with a friend of mine who did it. PM me if so.