JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kikisensei (Offline)
New to JF

Conversational Japanese Lessons/Tutoring via Skype - 04-09-2014, 04:27 PM

こんにちは! My name is Kiki and I offer conversational Japanese lessons via Skype.

Conversational lessons simply means that we will talk in Japanese over Skype. When learning a new language, it has been proven that speaking to a native speaker is the best and fastest way to learning the language. Plus! It is much more fun than listening to some pre-recorded voice on an expensive language learning software over and over.

My method is very casual, and topics can range from what you did today to what you ate for breakfast, so long as there are no inappropriate themes discussed. If you can’t think of things to say, I will be here to help guide the conversation to suit your interests.

I am here as your teacher to help you learn to better your conversational skills in Japanese. I prefer beginner to intermediate students who have some knowledge of the language, so that we can converse and help you practice your Japanese. But even if you have very little knowledge of the language, that’s fine with me as well!

You can choose either 30 minute lessons or hour lessons, and once you contact me we will arrange a time that works for both of us! Skype lessons are great because you can them from the comfort of your home. I look forward to chatting with you!

About me: I am a Japanese-American who has spent most of my life in the states. I grew up speaking Japanese with my Japanese parents and siblings, and I lived in Japan for several years and visit there often, due to my family living there.

$30 per hr or $20 per 30 min. session.