JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Thelundsgaard (Offline)
New to JF

Please Help Me Translate These 10 Lines Of Text! - 06-20-2015, 10:02 PM

Mina-san Konnichiha
I need this for a project and the text below that I want translated into Japanese is from the song called ''ghosts'n'stuff''. If someone would take their time to carry out this translation for me I would be truly happy.
Thank you!

“At the present moment I’m not recording, I’m not on tour, I’ve never had a song who’s number 1 on Beatport. I’ve never been featured on JunoDownload or Trackitdown. I’ve never released vinyl but what I do know is that I’ve been listening to elictronica for many years and I’ve every right to speak my mind against the fabricated music that is being released on a daily basis. It’s absolutely appalling! All these people think that if you’re on the Beatport top 10 then you’re making something out of yourself, well your making a mockery out of electronic music! I’m a producer and I come from the underground, and I’m quite frankly I’m sick and tired! And I’m here to go on these rants on messageboards because I know I’ll never mount to anything and I need to make myself feel better so when I’m not high on cocaine I’ll sit in front of this computer till the cows come home and continue ranting and raving about artists that actually living out their dreams because I never will!”