JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to aikawaii
Exclamation Any Ideas?? JAPANESE OVER FRENCH! - 07-03-2007, 07:49 PM

Ok guys.. need help! I NEED to learn Japanese it's like NEEDED for me to live ^^' but.. my teacher is making me learn French.. and my school is a LANGUAGE COLLEGE! tut tut ¬_¬ Anyways.. Ive like half started a protest because I find it VERY hard to learn a language and only really have room in my head for 2 ^^' I NEED YOUR HELP! Any suggestions on how to win the school over?

Hey all! I wanna learn Japanese, so if any of you teachers can spare a moment.. Contact meee
(#2 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

Smile Yeh! - 07-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Yes you are RIGHT! Good plan.. Now I just gotta stop her giving detensions.. I only don't do the work because I CAN'T and don't want to LEARN FRENCH! (not that it's bad.. just cus I'm not good at learning a language)

Hey all! I wanna learn Japanese, so if any of you teachers can spare a moment.. Contact meee
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Maku (Offline)
Not a happy bunny.

Send a message via MSN to Maku
07-03-2007, 09:03 PM

If you're the only person who wants to learn it, it won't happen in all honesty.
Just go to your French lesson and sleep, that's what I did.
Take up Japanese in your spare time, like I'm doing.

"Mossad knows what my Aunt Judy eats for breakfast."
Jack West Jr.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-03-2007, 09:05 PM

hmm.. well there are a few of us I'm most into it tho so I kinda have to take the lead ^^ okay! I shall attend the lesson, but sleep ^^ Thankies!! x French teachers are VERY mean ¬_¬

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
07-03-2007, 09:37 PM

In my friends high school if you know spanish you can pick what language you want to do. She is taking Japanese not in class its independant work but she gets credit for it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-03-2007, 09:40 PM

I wish I could >< Maybe i'll suggest it to my teacher ^^ Thankyoo x

(#7 (permalink))
Old
kireikoori (Offline)
Haplogroup N(Y-DNA)

07-03-2007, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maku View Post
Just go to your French lesson and sleep, that's what I did.
And I'm guess you failed the class too.
My parents pressured me to learn Spanish. I eventually broke down and took it. And failed it. They never suggested it again. You can't learn a language unless you actually like it. And you can't make yourself like something. If you don't like it...you won't be able to truly learn. And what you do learn will be forgotten quickly. Language is no small thing.

Sad thing about failing that course...it that it slowed me down from my going back and living in Japan. I need four years of college to work there from what I understand.

What kind of teacher forces you into taking a course. While French is my favorite Latin based languages...I don't much care for Latin bases languages period. I wouldn't enjoy a French class.

Making someone learn a language is fascist. They can't do that to you. Protest all you need. If necessary, perhaps you could change schools.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

07-13-2007, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori View Post
And I'm guess you failed the class too.
My parents pressured me to learn Spanish. I eventually broke down and took it. And failed it. They never suggested it again. You can't learn a language unless you actually like it. And you can't make yourself like something. If you don't like it...you won't be able to truly learn. And what you do learn will be forgotten quickly. Language is no small thing.

Sad thing about failing that course...it that it slowed me down from my going back and living in Japan. I need four years of college to work there from what I understand.

What kind of teacher forces you into taking a course. While French is my favorite Latin based languages...I don't much care for Latin bases languages period. I wouldn't enjoy a French class.

Making someone learn a language is fascist. They can't do that to you. Protest all you need. If necessary, perhaps you could change schools.
hmm yes I am serious about it so maybe changing schools could be an option o_0 U raised some very good points here thankyou at least now I have good points for an argument, thankyou!