JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bloodsnow (Offline)
New to JF

Smile translation help? - 08-07-2007, 11:41 AM

can someone please translate a key phrases for me? i would really appreciate it.

here are the phrases:

1) No, you are like me, a hired assassin.

2) Why don't you take her to you're room like a gentleman? I'll prepare the bath and fresh clothes.

3) Are you feeling better?

4) I'm sorry. I was drunk last night. I know you took care of me. I should be more careful.

5) I see the pain and grief you suffer every night on my account.

6) Who would love someone whose hands are covered in blood? Who reeks of blood? No, I'm too tainted, too stained to be forgiven. I deserved to die that day, but I didn't. She wouldn't let me.

7) I will never kill again. When this war is over, I will never take another human life. I promise this to you, Hikaru...my only love...I swear it.

8) Can I trust you…? I must protect her… With all the might of my existence, with all the fiber of my being, I must protect her… Will you help me…? With our strength, we can uphold the promise…

9) I will kill… to let others live. I’ll push my way forward, over corpses.

10) Blood. It never comes out. No matter how many times I try, everything smells of blood. Everything I touch is stained with it.

Thank you so very much for you're help. I really appreciate it someone could translate these 10 phrases for me.

Thanks!

--bloodsnow