JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mgfcortez (Offline)
New to JF

looking for help to use or copy all Japanese characters - 01-29-2017, 07:51 AM

hi i want to try to Google Translate some manga because i can't find no one to do it for me lol i use Google Translate on my phone to take pics but it hardly ever gets all the characters what i really like is a txt file with all the Japanese characters so i can copy and paste it into google Translate got Japanese on my pc so i can type some characters but it don't have have of them so kinda useless i know coping and paste every Character will be a lot of work but i really want to be able to read the dragon ball sai manga some is Translated but half isn't so if someone would just type all the characters in this post that would help me out a lot wish someone would Translate it but don't blame people for not wanting to do a bunch of work wish i know someone who could Translate that's as big as dbz and Vegeta fan as me lol then they could Translate the text and i could clean the manga and paste it in would be great but i'll take a half ass Google Translate English if i can make it out anyway thanks if anybody wants to help on the off chance someone wants to help i have nice raws of ther manga so you can read it better resized them myself at least 400 pages it was a little work cause of so many pages did it in Photoshop its crazy what you can do with that program but over half of that has English txt i found i will paste in anyway hope someone will type out them Japanese characters for me thank you