JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bloodsnow (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Japanese Translation Help? - 09-18-2007, 01:00 PM

I was wondering if there was someone out there who would not mind translating a few phrases for me into Romaji?

Okay, um...the few phrases are from the Shounen Onmyouji anime:

1) Honor the prayers within, multiple Gods that descend prior to proper beings. Bind the orge and put down the evil, extinguish the hundred demons of the core; do it now!

2) The army that faces, the ones who battle, fall into position, appear, and go forth

3) Needed god, fire emperor, ten thousand demons, enfold!

4) By the command of the Lord of the Heavens, evil be bound! Entrap! Do it immediately!

5) Honor the prayers within, multiple gods that descend prior to proper beings. Eliminate the orges, read the words, dance for the dead, do it immediately

6) By the command of the Lord of the Heavens, evil be bound, do as the Lord says!

7) I desire while lying below…Come, blade of light that cuts through darkness! Sword of Lightening, paint the surroundings in white silver! Extremely blessed lightening, do it immediately!

8) Honor the prayers within, multiple gods that descend prior to proper beings…bind the orge and put down the evil, extinguish the hundred demons of the core…Ten thousand demons, enfold!

9) I do not know the path ahead…abira unken! Unbind the immovable rope, loosen, abira unken!

10) Pure lights in the sky, cloudy shadows in the earth, I pray to the guardians, protect and piety me. Do it immediately!

Thank you so very much! I would really appreciate it if someone could translate these 10 phrases into Romaji for me.

Thanks!

--bloodsnow