JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ohdaesu15 (Offline)
New to JF

How do I attend a Japanese T.V. Show taping? - 12-28-2007, 03:35 AM

I am planning a trip to Tokyo for the summer of 2008 and I'm looking to attend a live taping of a Japanese T.V. show of some sort. Preferably a wild and wacky game show. I'm not looking for particular T.V. show, just something entertaining and fun. I just don't know how to get tickets though. Any ideas?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-28-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohdaesu15 View Post
I am planning a trip to Tokyo for the summer of 2008 and I'm looking to attend a live taping of a Japanese T.V. show of some sort. Preferably a wild and wacky game show. I'm not looking for particular T.V. show, just something entertaining and fun. I just don't know how to get tickets though. Any ideas?
The Fuji-TV studios are in Odaiba in Tokyo. It's also a tourist spot, and I was able to watch the tapings of a couple shows up above the studio from a window. Are you meaning you want to sit in the audience and watch? For Iitomo, which tapes live at noon, I think you just show up early and stand in line.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ohdaesu15 (Offline)
New to JF

12-28-2007, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
The Fuji-TV studios are in Odaiba in Tokyo. It's also a tourist spot, and I was able to watch the tapings of a couple shows up above the studio from a window. Are you meaning you want to sit in the audience and watch? For Iitomo, which tapes live at noon, I think you just show up early and stand in line.
Thanks for the info MMM. Yes, I did mean sitting in the audience and watching it live.