LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-22-2008, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
I do have something against the USA! They hate Japan for some reason. They won't play anime subtitled, they bomb them with the atomic bomb for absolutely no reason, they're letting a gangsta run for president and they're movies are just anime rip-offs.
Thank you very much for proving you do in fact; SUCK. I just looked through some of your posts, hahahaha; next thing you're gonna say is you probably wish you were japanese, or were born in Japan. I guess you define Japanophile Congrats!!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
07-22-2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Star Wars is just about some dumb people sword fighting and oh noes Dark Vader is his father WTF?! That's so lame. And Chewbaka is clearly a copy of the Japanese word 'baka'.
AnimeGod, Star Wars is much deeper then just a bunch of guys fighting with swords, it as a deep philosophical meaning. And it is loved in Japan to the point of having it's own manga. And Chewbaka as nothing to do with the word "baka", but since we are pointing fingers there a lot of characters with english names in many animes, from the top of my head, Holy Bell from Oh My Goddess! is a great example of that.

Quote:
I do have something against the USA! They hate Japan for some reason. They won't play anime subtitled, they bomb them with the atomic bomb for absolutely no reason, they're letting a gangsta run for president and they're movies are just anime rip-offs.
Dude, most of the countries dub anime and other stuff. The bombing stuff was wrong, but that's American way, they though they could make Japan surrender by throwing around some bombs, besides that was ages ago and there was a war going on so just let it go already. Obama is gangsta and McCain is ancient, but any of them are better then the monkey named Bush.
I there you to find shred of anime in the movies you named before.

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
07-23-2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
It's probably a tad popular there because the Jedi are a rip-off of Japanese Samurai.
Yes, the Jedi are based on the Samurai warriors, but they go beyond the simple rip-off a Samurai, because they have there own features, like there Jedi powers.

Quote:
The Starz special entitled Anime: Drawing The Revolution said that George Lucas got the ideas for robots from Japanese anime like Gigantor and Astro Boy.
You don't look to the robots and think instantaneously: "Holy Crap, thats Gamera, curse you George Lucas".

Quote:
James Bond is clearly a rip-off of Spike from Cowboy Bebop.
Yah, back in 1953, when Ian Flamming created James Bond, he though that Spike, created in 1997, was way cool and decided to rip him off, but he did before Spike was created so he couldn't be sued... That's twisted...XD

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

07-23-2008, 02:41 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha! easy there men, the dude just doesn't like watching two other dudes sword fighting.

I cant hold in my laughs at how funny your conversations are XDDDDDDDDDD.

All aside I want to see this movie, deadly boobies ^___^. wouldn't want to motorboat her girls X_x.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.

Last edited by Hyakushi : 07-23-2008 at 03:25 PM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Laviant (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Laviant
Yesh :3 - 07-23-2008, 03:23 PM

Can't wait until it comes out

Laviant~家出

のような感じが強調
クレイジードライブのような気がする
のような気がする暴走したい

Kyo-sama...PENIS
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
07-23-2008, 04:29 PM

Quentin Tarantino will see himself in the mirror and realize how amateur he's been after he's seen this movie.......damn gory!!!......drill bras could be used by women to avoid rapes....hehehe

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.

Last edited by Alvinho : 07-23-2008 at 04:54 PM.