JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Cat Girl Nikki? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/12815-cat-girl-nikki.html)

Kayci 02-25-2008 12:18 AM

Cat Girl Nikki?

Please tell me that's not a live-action hentai.
I got it at Rasputins, 'cause they have a BUTTTLOOOAD OF asian movies, mostly J-horror and drama, which I need a break from and this looked like a pretty modern romantic comedy....and the cover looked cute, so I got it.

On the way home...I notice finally that it says on back, 'Recommended for mature audiences'
...Oops.
I'm seventeen...sooner or later i'm bound to see this kind of stuff in movies.
...rather it be later.

So tell me, is it too bad in that department, or is it something that happens as a side, but is not totally the focus?

I rather know before I watch it, or give it to a friend who looooovess hentai like a fat kid loves cake. (sorry for the sentence, but it's true...)

OH I am an idiot. It's "KIKI" not, Nikki. -_- I was thinking of something else as I was typing the title. -_-;;;
Any way to Fix the title? -_-;;;;
Supposed to be "Cat Girl Kiki".

Eiri 02-25-2008 12:23 AM

hmmm why not looking it up online and find a trailer for it? usually you can guesstimate if it will have a scene...at least thats what my friends does....

Kayci 02-25-2008 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiri (Post 410439)
hmmm why not looking it up online and find a trailer for it? usually you can guesstimate if it will have a scene...at least thats what my friends does....

Movies/trailers suck on this compy...and wikipedia doesn't help me either DX
I tried looking up the actors/actresses, but found only one, and she's a seiyuu...not much about her...
I dunno where to go otherwise to look up info on japanese films

Eiri 02-25-2008 12:29 AM

so you cant look it up on youtube or veoh?

Kayci 02-25-2008 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiri (Post 410445)
so you cant look it up on youtube or veoh?

Nope...not on this compy. -_-;

Eiri 02-25-2008 12:37 AM

hmmm give me a minute and I'll tell you wat I can

....cat girl nikki, thats the name...strange it seems youtube doesnt have it I'll try veoh

Kayci 02-25-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiri (Post 410454)
hmmm give me a minute and I'll tell you wat I can

Mmkay. I really appreciate it ^^

Eiri 02-25-2008 12:45 AM

I'm not having much luck can you send me a link of like the pic of the cover or a site that has pics of the ppl in the movie cuz even though Im going by the title I'm not entirely sure of what Im looking for....so a pic would be helpfull

Kayci 02-25-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiri (Post 410467)
I'm not having much luck can you send me a link of like the pic of the cover or a site that has pics of the ppl in the movie cuz even though Im going by the title I'm not entirely sure of what Im looking for....so a pic would be helpfull

Well, the title was wrong. "Kiki" not Nikki.

But...AsiaPulpCineman.com mentions it.
It's part of the akihabara trilogy...but won't say which genre, but the picture is there. o.o;

Eiri 02-25-2008 01:20 AM

k um its a real ppl movie, right? not anime?...just making sure