JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Suicide club (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/12880-suicide-club.html)

LidaRose 04-21-2008 03:19 AM

This movie was really good. After watching it the other horror movies i watched that night were completely dissapointing. After you get use to seeing the blood the only thing i couldnt handle was the animal abuse.

I also thought it was really similar to death note just without the demons. I like that it wasnt just all about the jumpiness that most horror movies are these days. It was refeshing to find some thought behind a horror movie. Oh and the guy who apparently created the club or whatever totally reminded me of a japanese version of David Bowie o0

Enrique1991 04-30-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masato (Post 413913)
OMFG.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

It's really bloody, and weird, and all this crazy shit happens, but I like it.
A lot.
A whole lot.

I love it too.

MadsterAya 06-01-2008 02:25 PM

Suicide Club has to be one of my all time favorite jhorror movies. It's sickening and funny at the same time.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go kill myself!"

Seeing a bunch of school girls say this over and over again is just so funny.

Bento 06-03-2008 08:27 PM

This movie was amazing. A friend recommended it to me, saying it has a great message. At first I was skeptical, thinking how could such a gory movie have a good message. After finishing it I felt very alive and happy. There are many meanings one could get from this movie.. if you watch it seriously.

Daisuki13 06-03-2008 08:34 PM

The movie isn't really scary.
There is a lot of blood, so don't watch if you're squeemish.
But other than that, it's more like a mystery or thriller.
It's very good.
I suggest you watch it : D

Cyclamen 06-03-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bliinvisible (Post 437885)
Old Boy and Sympathy for Lady Vengence

Those two movies are very good. Actually, they're a lot better than Suicide Club.
(which isn't that great. It's just an ok movie, IMHO.)

SlitScan 06-03-2008 10:02 PM

Hey everyone!

Anyway, I saw bits and pieces of this movie the other day, really weird. I don't remember any of it though.

I remember seeing the opening and a piano. I was pretty much unconscious because it was so late.

It scared the heck out of me, what I remember seeing.

MaU 09-17-2008 12:41 PM

yeah its not that scary but i think its just kind of gross,,,,
i didnt mind it so much:)
but i am sure i didnt enjoy seeing alots of blood though,,

kyo_9 09-17-2008 01:33 PM

better watch the movie.. kinda gross though..

Tsuyako 09-17-2008 03:29 PM

I watched the movie...I got a little confused though O.o and I thought some of the blood looked a bit too bright (then again I don't know what shade of red it would be after you got ran over by a train XD) but other than that it was ok...except the the dog bit =/