JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tonio (Offline)
New to JF

Mu? - 03-01-2008, 03:10 AM

PLease help a newbie out ?

Back in late 70's? There was a TV show in Japan called MU (I think?) with Saijo Hideki. The opening theme music was really great and still haunts me to this day. I just can't remember the name of the band.

Anyone have a clue?

thanks.

T
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
03-01-2008, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonio View Post
PLease help a newbie out ?

Back in late 70's? There was a TV show in Japan called MU (I think?) with Saijo Hideki. The opening theme music was really great and still haunts me to this day. I just can't remember the name of the band.

Anyone have a clue?

thanks.

T
I haven't been able to find any information about a show by that title. Saijo Hideki was a very busy boy during the 70' and 80's and was the biggest J-POP star of the time.

I the only thing I can think of is he was good friends with the late "Anita Mui". But her career didn't start till 1983.

Do you remember anything else about the show?

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Tonio (Offline)
New to JF

03-01-2008, 04:36 AM

HI Odin,
Thanks for the reply. Actually it was a typical drama/sitcom. The co star was an older lady, which her name escapes me. It focused mainly about life's tribulations which only seemed to be based at a house that he resided at. Don't remember much. oh maybe Saijo had an occasional 3rd dimension type interjection of stardom (singing?).
It could have been late 70's through early 80's?

T