JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

2ldk - 03-27-2008, 02:20 AM

Not sure how popular this movie is, was curious though if anyone else has watched it/enjoyed it like I did?

I found the direction the film took to be absolutely brilliant. The way it was filmed, the scripting, and how well it was acted out by the actresses.

My favourite part about the movie (aside from their personalities) was the way they constantly 1 upped each other in the most unrealistic, almost catoonish fashion.

So anyone else watched it?

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-27-2008, 02:39 AM

YES, I LOVED 2LDK! It was a rather short film but entertaining nonetheless. I loved the escalating tension (beginning with bitchy thoughts about one another to actual bitching to physical abuse to extreme physical)

Glad I'm not the only one who liked the film.

EDIT : I thought the egg throwing scene was hilarious because of Nozomi's expression as she was copping all those eggs to the face.

Last edited by Rogozhin : 03-27-2008 at 02:42 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-30-2008, 07:04 AM

Actually surprised in how few people have seen/have an appreciation for this movie o.o.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.