JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Sasuke (Ninja Warrior) (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/15695-sasuke-%28ninja-warrior%29.html)

Asakura 05-21-2008 03:34 PM

Sasuke (Ninja Warrior)

So who is a fan of Sasuke? It also airs as Ninja Warrior in the states. If you haven't seen it it airs on G4 on cable television.

I've seen it ever since it started airing in the states and I'm a really big fan. My favorate of the all stars is either Makoto Nagano or Kane Kosugi, and My favorate in the Womens or Kunoichi is Yuko Mizuno.

Jaydelart 05-21-2008 08:42 PM

It isn't bad - I enjoy watching it sometimes.
I wouldn't call myself a "fan", though.

artymcjj 05-21-2008 08:44 PM

i watch it when i can i think its entertaning though i nvr remeber names cuz i am lazy ^_^

MyvPops818 05-25-2008 02:57 AM

SHINGO YAMAMOTO!!! <3333

lol.

That show rocks. My mom even watches it with me.

KudoSan 05-26-2008 04:12 AM

山本シンゴさんはすごいですね!とナカダさんはいいで す。

Heh, I dunno the kanji for their names so I put them in katakana.

I love sasuke, its a great show, #20 was awesome. :D

SSJup81 05-26-2008 03:40 PM

I'm a fan of the series!! I swear, I love Yamamoto Shingo for some reason!!! I call it a fan crush, though, since he's so cute. lol I would love for him to get to the final stage again. Curse his being married now. lol

The whole series is awesome. I wish I could compete with the All-stars...now if I only was physically fit. lol As a stereotypical girl, I have close to no arm-strength what-so-ever. lol

As for the 20th tourney, I was incredibly psyched! I was literally flabbergasted when Nagano messed up on the first obstacle of the second stage. I swear, I was watching the screen with my jaw dropped. ^^

I don't have a favorite for Kunoichi, even though I like when Rena and her mother tries the course out.

Has anyone ever been in the audience for either series or know of anyone who has been?

Oh, what do you win if you do reach "total victory"? Is it just bragging rights?

Nagoyankee 05-26-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJup81 (Post 497984)

Oh, what do you win if you do reach "total victory"? Is it just bragging rights?

You win 2 million yen.

Asakura 05-29-2008 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagoyankee (Post 497987)
You win 2 million yen.

Wow I did not know that.

And I guess the winner would be somewhat of a super star athlete in Japan huh? Kinda like the American football heroes when they win the Super Bowl.

I was really suprised when the G4 american ninja guy went the longest.

Hey Nagoyankee, did that make a major upset with the fanbase in Japan or did it, y'know just come and go?

Shingo is cool, but he's not had all that much luck recently.

Katsumi Yamada.......I really looked up to him. But his obsession with Sasuke is kinda out there. I wonder, is he still married? I hope he is.

Makoto Nagano rules. I really was suprised in this last tournament though. He may have gotten out on the second stage but he still is awsome!:D

Nagoyankee 05-29-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asakura (Post 500175)
Wow I did not know that.

And I guess the winner would be somewhat of a super star athlete in Japan huh? Kinda like the American football heroes when they win the Super Bowl.

I was really suprised when the G4 american ninja guy went the longest.

Hey Nagoyankee, did that make a major upset with the fanbase in Japan or did it, y'know just come and go?

I didn't know what the amount was, either. I had to check. You know that's about 20 K in your money and I find it surprisingly descent. But I guess the honor you receive as the victor can be priceless.

As for that American guy, it seems he was well-received by the Japanese public. If he could continue to participate despite the distance, I think he would have a good chance of making the All-Stars in a few years.

Amekawaii 06-14-2008 02:51 AM

That show is AWSOME!! I also like that new show they have called unbeatable banzuke