JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Power Rangers: a piece of trash! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/17475-power-rangers-piece-trash.html)

emiluvsjmusic 07-26-2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeGod (Post 544133)
Power Rangers suck! It took the original from Japan and baby-fied it. The Japanese should sue them for stealing footage.

I think they would have already been sued if they actually "stole" footage

forgotenmemory 07-27-2008 04:04 PM

Well, if you guys say that about Power rangers, which I knida like. >_> I ahve to say that the Japanese Spiderman isn't that good. >_> No offense to anyone that lieks it.

eatmysox 08-06-2008 06:43 PM

Power Rangers is like Poke'mon. Once it got to the 6th season, it started sucking ass BIG time :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aota 08-06-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiluvsjmusic (Post 547733)
I think they would have already been sued if they actually "stole" footage

Thank you. :]

Acidreptile 08-06-2008 07:58 PM

From what I know they utilized footage from the japanese versions.But with previous permission sure.

Ayame90 08-06-2008 08:32 PM

I used to watch power rangers when i was little. That is the first one that came out in the '90s. I've see my nephews watch the most recent. And what the hell is Mystic Force, stupid, that's how they brain wash kids nowadays, huh?

sakumi23 09-13-2008 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayame90 (Post 556580)
I used to watch power rangers when i was little. That is the first one that came out in the '90s. I've see my nephews watch the most recent. And what the hell is Mystic Force, stupid, that's how they brain wash kids nowadays, huh?

Power rangers it's an awful stupid show...and that mystic force...I still see it on tv...it's horrible that masks and costumes and everything.....it's one of the worst shows I've ever seen....

Sketchy 09-13-2008 06:25 AM

Omg they copied a Japanese show, the Japanese would NEVER copy an American idea :mad:

...never

Tyrien 09-13-2008 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketchy (Post 583617)
Omg they copied a Japanese show, the Japanese would NEVER copy an American idea :mad:

...never

It’s a world of laughter, a world of tears
It’s a world of hopes, and a world of fears
There’s so much that we share that it’s time we’re aware
It’s a small world after all!

It’s a small, small world!

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone
Though the mountains divide and the oceans are wide

It’s a small, small world!

MMM 09-13-2008 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeGod (Post 544133)
Power Rangers suck! It took the original from Japan and baby-fied it. The Japanese should sue them for stealing footage.

Considering the Japanese studio sold the footage to the American company, it would be strange for them to sue.