JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
Power Rangers: a piece of trash! - 07-21-2008, 01:09 PM

In 1994, this show was first broadcast by TV Globo since then it's been shown.....it didn't take me a long time to realize they ripped off Japanese show footages....I still can't stand it as it's advertised on TV calls....disgusting.....but the worst thing I've ever seen was Troopers....they shouldn't have fucked up Metalder and Spielvan........

you guys agree with me?

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.

Last edited by Alvinho : 07-21-2008 at 01:40 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kaminogirl22 (Offline)
JF Regular

No!!! - 07-21-2008, 01:37 PM

Ok power rangers is a rip off I know but still I like it a little. It was fun to watch and for being a kid back then only then you could watch was out of that or Hawaii O five.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

07-21-2008, 01:45 PM

I admit I was a teen at that time....but if I was a little child, maybe I'd dislike it anyway.......I wonder why they don't produce their own show without ripping off Japanese shows.....due to their low budget to create special effects?

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
07-22-2008, 12:25 PM

You that Power Rangers is an adaptation of the japanese series Super Sentai, right? So I don't think it's a rip. But the point is, that it sucks... I was never a fan of the series, I watched an episode or another when it was on tv, but this last few series are really bad, now a days, when it is on I just change the channel.

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-22-2008, 12:50 PM

It is lame.That is true.But at least it shows the kids that teamwork is very important.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

07-23-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
Power Rangers suck! It took the original from Japan and baby-fied it. The Japanese should sue them for stealing footage.
I agree with you, but they certainly have made good profits by handing over the original footage especially the robot fights and some special effects.......

(#7 (permalink))
Old
ladyviollet (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2008, 11:08 PM

Aw, I still liked it. I forgot which series out of its abajillion, but I had a thing for the green haired green ranger...xD
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
07-24-2008, 11:51 PM

Hahaha. Time Force. A guy from One Tree Hill's first and second season was the Blue Ranger.

Eh.... I think the only one I REALLY like is the Sentai GekiRanger. Ron was such a sadistic basket case.

But, I really like the American version Jungle Fury too. The character R.J. is a really interesting fellow. He and I agree on a lot of things. Mostly meditation, and protecting the enviroment.

The only original thing Power Rangers ever did, was their two full-length films. One for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. The other for the lead-in to the Turbo series, which was preceded by Zeo.

Power Rangers isn't a rip-off though. They have permission from the makers of Sentai to copy, and edit to make their own story, and such.

Sentai is more mature because Japan isn't as censored on harsh realities children may face as the US is.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
gekiwolf (Offline)
New to JF

07-25-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
In 1994, this show was first broadcast by TV Globo since then it's been shown.....it didn't take me a long time to realize they ripped off Japanese show footages....I still can't stand it as it's advertised on TV calls....disgusting.....but the worst thing I've ever seen was Troopers....they shouldn't have fucked up Metalder and Spielvan........

you guys agree with me?
I agree with you.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

07-25-2008, 10:53 PM

Power Rangers was amaznig. A classic. It went downhill after the seaons with the White ranger started airing. So basically... most of the seasons were horrible.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.