JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-03-2008, 04:55 AM

Hahaha. xD

Fair enough.. I just thought someone with more experience would look better than a pretty face. : P

Oh well. You win.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

Send a message via Skype™ to nossdesagel
08-03-2008, 05:00 AM

I wub you!!

Btw, what are your thoughts on Josh Hartnett? I haven't really seen many of his movies and don't have an opinion.

"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten"

Owns: Yorke (Kavki Boiz), Itsuki and Iru (Bergerac), Reina and Ruka (Hime Ichigo)

We can't all be sane. ^_^
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-03-2008, 05:05 AM

He was a favorite character in Sin City. He played noir really well.

I've never really paid attention to his career though, so I'm not the best person to ask.

I can't really see him in a mystical action adventure though..

Oh. Interestingly, bunraku is a type of puppet theater in Japan.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

08-03-2008, 05:13 AM

Yeah, just looked at his filmography. Not much, cept Sin City, Pearl Harbor, and Black Hawk Down. Never saw Sin City or Pearl Harbor and don't remember much about Black Hawk Down, but Bunraku really doesn't seem to fit his typeset. Maybe he's trying to branch out?

"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten"

Owns: Yorke (Kavki Boiz), Itsuki and Iru (Bergerac), Reina and Ruka (Hime Ichigo)

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-03-2008, 05:23 AM

I guess. But it's not really a spaghetti western.

The director said he was making it much more fantastic than that.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

08-03-2008, 05:27 AM

I should hope so! Weren't spaghetti westerns popular like twenty years ago? When Clint Eastwood was still doing them?

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-03-2008, 08:36 AM

I'm a fan of spaghetti westerns.

But I don't think half of these actors will be good in one.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

08-03-2008, 03:59 PM

*ducks head* When I say spaghetti western, I actually don't know what I'm talking about so forgive me. What do you mean, they would'nt be good in one?

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-03-2008, 05:51 PM

Mmm, well.. Josh Harnett, in a Clint Eastwood movie. Picture Dirty Harry with a snot-nosed kid. >.> I dunno... xD

(#30 (permalink))
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

08-03-2008, 05:56 PM

*snorts* Well, I hope the director was right when he said it would be better than that!