JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [I'm In Love With My Little Sister] (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/1908-boku-wa-imouto-ni-koi-wo-suru-%5Bim-love-my-little-sister%5D.html)

Bloomzy 01-19-2007 11:26 PM

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [I'm In Love With My Little Sister]

I was just wondering how many people are anticipating the movie release of Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [I'm In Love With My Little Sister]. I certainly am, even though I haven't read the manga I think it will be very interesting ^^

The movie stars: Jun Matsumoto (Hana Yori Dango, ARASHI) & Nana Eikura (Dance Drill)

Synopsis: The twins Yori and Iku were very close to each other during childhood as Yori smiled and stated to his parents "I love Iku, I'm going to marry Iku when I'm older". However in recent time, now both being teenagers, Yori has started to stay away from Iku. She thinks her brother hates her but his distance is because of his feelings towards her which are stronger than simple sibling feelings. This causes him sleepless nights since they both share the same bedroom. He tries several things to erase his feelings which include applying to a boarding school in another city and even sleeping with several girls, along with Iku's best friend. However when Iku starts to get interested in boys Yori becomes overly jealous and now wants his sister more than anything else. So he confesses to Iku wanting them to stay together and he is willing to do anything. However Yori wants Iku as a lover not as a loyal sister and as he presses on she begins to gain feelings for him as well... but nothing ever goes as planned.

limegreen 01-20-2007 12:17 AM

hmm... this sounds like a very weird movie:confused:

KenMiyakeII 01-27-2007 12:06 AM

This sounds really interesting, but what got me is that Matsujun is in this? Hahah. I heard Ninomiya was in a movie recently too, it must be an active time for Arashi ;x unless he's in this one or something. Anyways...this actualy does sound like a pretty interesting concept...and whacky enough to have come from a manga, as it apparently did. I hope this gets subbed eventualy, I might like to see it.

Bloomzy 01-27-2007 10:59 PM

Nino was in some war film if I remember correctly.
I agree this film with Matsujun sounds very interesting and I really hope it gets subbed, which I'm sure it will ^^

Sere 01-31-2007 06:00 PM

I can't wait to see it, the manga is veery cool, though ShoujoMagic hasn't released a chapter for some time now >_<... The story is great, and now at the manga the surprises began to happen, and it has Matsumoto Jun! *-* I adore him~~~ But I thought that this was goin to be a dorama, not a movie .--.

Bloomzy 01-31-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sere (Post 33556)
But I thought that this was goin to be a dorama, not a movie .--.

I thought they would have opted for a drama, especially since Jun is more well known in that area. Yet he did pretty well in 'Tokyo Tower' so I think it was about time for him to do another movie ^_^

SrilankanBoy 02-01-2007 04:28 PM

hi

tnx guys.....

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 02-01-2007 04:44 PM

That...that's not normal...but now it's got my interest...I think aphrodite showed me a picture from that manga, but I'll have to ask him about the pic...Twins, right? Sounds interesting, to say the least. A bit strange, yes, but intriguing nonetheless.;)

rimonwo 03-04-2007 03:47 PM

thanksssssssssss

ILOVEJAPAN 03-08-2007 03:19 AM

ewww

Im not going to lie that sounds grotesque. I would never watch that! But whatever you want to watch.

I saw peaces of the show Tokyo Tower. The acting was rly bad. I thought it was so cheesey it was laughable.

Im not trying to insult what you like though. Im just giving my opinion.