JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Veeb (Offline)
New to JF

Can anyone help me find the tv program I was on in Japan? - 11-13-2008, 07:36 PM

Hi,

This has been bugging me since we came back from Japan, but in Akihabara we were interviewed about the economy, how the UK see's Japan and all sorts of other things by a news crew. The chap I think mentioned Nippon tv possibly nippon 4 (?) but all I can remember was that the female interviewer had a microphone in the form of some sort of frog like character/mascot with springy arms (I'm not making this up)

So I'm really just interested in what program we were on, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-14-2008, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeb View Post
Hi,

This has been bugging me since we came back from Japan, but in Akihabara we were interviewed about the economy, how the UK see's Japan and all sorts of other things by a news crew. The chap I think mentioned Nippon tv possibly nippon 4 (?) but all I can remember was that the female interviewer had a microphone in the form of some sort of frog like character/mascot with springy arms (I'm not making this up)

So I'm really just interested in what program we were on, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.
What did you *say*? That will make it a lot easier to find the program. There were quite a few on that theme, and to be honest unless you said something particularly unique or of interest, chances are you didn`t end up on television. They usually interview a huge number of people and pick out the most interesting, in depth, or representative answers - then never air the rest.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Veeb (Offline)
New to JF

11-15-2008, 12:34 PM

Well they asked us how expensive we thought Japan was, What was in our bags (we'd been shopping) one of us produced the black cat from kiki's delivery service that he'd bought for his girlfriend, then we got onto Ghibli for a bit, then some more about the economy, a little about planning to buy a PSP and that was about it.

I don't have high hopes that it was aired haha, as we were quite taken aback by the whole thing and mostly talking rubbish! I'm just interested to know what prgram it was really. Thanks.