JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   KeyHoleTV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/23927-keyholetv.html)

Tsuruneru 03-23-2009 04:45 AM

KeyHoleTV

If you are in search for Japanese shows airing than you should look up keyhole TV its a program that allows you to watch multiple channels from japan on your computer and also listen to there radio they show things from anime, news, drama just about everything.

alanX 03-23-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuruneru (Post 687330)
If you are in search for Japanese shows airing than you should look up keyhole TV its a program that allows you to watch multiple channels from japan on your computer and also listen to there radio they show things from anime, news, drama just about everything.

I started a thread like this. Exactly the same thing, and a mod deleted it for some reason.

Tsuruneru 03-23-2009 04:51 AM

I didn't know i had a feeling someone made a thread i had key hole for about a year and just now thought about making a topic.

alanX 03-23-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuruneru (Post 687336)
I didn't know i had a feeling someone made a thread i had key hole for about a year and just now thought about making a topic.

Yeah, it's a good idea for a discussion, it really is. I don't know what happened though, one second the thread was there, and the next it was gone. Hopefully this one will stay open. I've had the program for a while, I love it. It's usually open whenever my computer is on. I've even managed to crack a couple of those password channels XDDD

Tsuruneru 03-23-2009 04:55 AM

YOU WHAT?:eek: I've been trying to do that for weeks (4 minuets) and i couldn't. But for some reason I've been getting more channels. Oh well lol.

Pexster 03-23-2009 06:08 AM

SWEET.

I want to check this channel out.....later. (im sleepy) =_=

Tsuruneru 03-23-2009 06:12 AM

Ok hope you enjoy it,

Pexster 03-23-2009 06:28 AM

Im trying to install it right now...............

(thanks, I will)

Aniki 03-23-2009 01:37 PM

I have Keyhole TV for quite some time, but lately it stopped working. Before that I used to watch Livestation, but some of the channels stopped broadcasting so I'm stuck with Keyhole TV again. Can't say it's a very good program (unless you prefer mobile phone video quality), it's just the only one right now that helps me watch Japanese programs.

alanX 03-23-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki (Post 687481)
I have Keyhole TV for quite some time, but lately it stopped working. Before that I used to watch Livestation, but some of the channels stopped broadcasting so I'm stuck with Keyhole TV again. Can't say it's a very good program (unless you prefer mobile phone video quality), it's just the only one right now that helps me watch Japanese programs.

What's livestation?

And that's true, but, if you're not in Japan, and want to watch Japanese TV, I think this is as good as you're going to get.