JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Zac Efron NOT in ‘Full Metal Panic’ (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/24681-zac-efron-not-%E2%80%98full-metal-panic%E2%80%99.html)

hikkiFM 04-22-2009 06:48 AM

Zac Efron NOT in ‘Full Metal Panic’

Zac Efron could be eyeing yet another big screen role, this time as part of a live action movie based on a Japanese series of novels called “Full Metal Panic.”

The novels follow anti-terrorist commando Sousuke Sagara as he’s “tasked with protecting excitable schoolgirl Kaname Chidori against nefarious forces.” The novels have been already been adapted as a Japanese anime and a subsequent spinoff series.

~ i dont think he fits the role... gosh!

VampireGirl1314 04-22-2009 06:50 AM

OMG what?
thats terrible he is no good for the part.:mad: :mad:

hikkiFM 04-22-2009 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 (Post 701735)
OMG what?
thats terrible he is no good for the part.:mad: :mad:

yah i know... but thank god i think this isnt happening... ive just read this one:

"In a recent interview with MTV, Zac Efron was asked about his involvement with a film adaptation of the popular manga, Full Metal Panic.

Zac says that while there has been some talk about it, it’s so far off that at this point it’s probably not even likely to happen. He also admits that he’s a huge manga and comic fan, and has liked it since he was 10."

Pexster 04-22-2009 06:58 AM

Zac Efron!? hahah Thats funny.

Im glad it's not going to happen.......I hope.

VampireGirl1314 04-22-2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hikkiFM (Post 701737)
yah i know... but thank god i think this isnt happening... ive just read this one:

"In a recent interview with MTV, Zac Efron was asked about his involvement with a film adaptation of the popular manga, Full Metal Panic.

Zac says that while there has been some talk about it, it’s so far off that at this point it’s probably not even likely to happen. He also admits that he’s a huge manga and comic fan, and has liked it since he was 10."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG this isnt happening!!!!!!!!!!!

hikkiFM 04-22-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 701738)
Zac Efron!? hahah Thats funny.

Im glad it's not going to happen.......I hope.

yah... i hope so too... he has to think wisely.. his career isnt that cemented...

Pexster 04-22-2009 07:06 AM

yeah I know and if he was to play into a movie I don't think I would take him seriously at all.

hikkiFM 04-22-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 701745)
yeah I know and if he was to play into a movie I don't think I would take him seriously at all.

i think if he does that... its gonna ruin his career... its just my opinion..

Pexster 04-22-2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hikkiFM (Post 701746)
i think if he does that... its gonna ruin his career... its just my opinion..

I think so too, he is a bad actor in some ways.

hahaha But for disney he is good for that, I think he should stick to it, but then again, he will never pursue anything.

MMM 04-22-2009 07:25 AM

Why in the world would someone think this is a bad career move? If this news is true, and if I was Zac Efron, I would take this gig in a second.