JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Crows ZERO 2..anybody already watch it (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/25720-crows-zero-2-anybody-already-watch.html)

ajin999 06-07-2009 08:34 AM

Crows ZERO 2..anybody already watch it

haloo..anybody already watch CROW ZERO 2? can give your opinion about that movie and it is more good than the previous one..heheh

p/s : sry for my bad english..:p

Miyavifan 06-07-2009 05:04 PM

I haven't yet....
but I hope to buy it soon.

Kenpachi11 06-07-2009 05:05 PM

How about crows zero the first one....? O.o i seen most of it but not all of it yet. i want to buy it yet i have no money like always...but oguri shun makes a great actor in it!!!

Miyavifan 06-07-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenpachi11 (Post 730729)
How about crows zero the first one....? O.o i seen most of it but not all of it yet. i want to buy it yet i have no money like always...but oguri shun makes a great actor in it!!!

I've seen the whole thing. :D
I bought it at the mall last month.
I keep re-watching it.

Oh, yes, he does. But also the person who plays Serizawa Tamao is also good. Some of his facial expressions are complete love.

possible spoiler ahead...

(scroll down and then highlight text)

I like the part where it's Mahjonng, and he gets this tile Thirteen Orphans, and he's all excited, and then Genji comes along... and kicks the table over.
and at first Serizawa is just sad, or something. Then he gets upset, and wants to beat Genji up, I think.

ajin999 06-07-2009 05:35 PM

yeah i agree..crow zero one is a great fighting movie for me..hahaha..

kyo_9 06-07-2009 06:14 PM

oh..
I really wanna watch it soon..
still searching the dvd though..

Miyavifan 06-07-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajin999 (Post 730740)
yeah i agree..crow zero one is a great fighting movie for me..hahaha..

same here

@ Kyo9.

you could try yesasia, cdjapan, for starters.
I think they should have it.

Kenpachi11 06-07-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyavifan (Post 730734)
I've seen the whole thing. :D
I bought it at the mall last month.
I keep re-watching it.

Oh, yes, he does. But also the person who plays Serizawa Tamao is also good. Some of his facial expressions are complete love.

possible spoiler ahead...

(scroll down and then highlight text)

I like the part where it's Mahjonng, and he gets this tile Thirteen Orphans, and he's all excited, and then Genji comes along... and kicks the table over.
and at first Serizawa is just sad, or something. Then he gets upset, and wants to beat Genji up, I think.

I love it in crows zero the first one when genji goes into that classroom and asks who is the leader or something like that and that dude stands up and genji just throws that desk at him and beats him up!! lol that was so funny!!

Ypsilanti 06-08-2009 07:51 AM

its out already?o.O
lol.

ajin999 06-08-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ypsilanti (Post 731020)
its out already?o.O
lol.

i think the movie already release at japan..huhu..dont know when will it release in my country