JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-06-2009, 05:36 PM

if u like romance i would recommend watching "Crying out Love, in the Center of the World". Its the best romance i seen and also sad. its old drama from 2004, but really good.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#12 (permalink))
Old
Kawatta (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Kawatta Send a message via MSN to Kawatta Send a message via Skype™ to Kawatta
07-06-2009, 06:56 PM

Id have to recommend "Akai Ito", that was the last jdrama i have seen that caught my intrest. Im definatly going to be checking out the ones listed on here though
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-03-2009, 09:45 AM

I wouldn't mind some recommendations as well for maybe police/comedy type series. I mentioned in the other thread that I'm watching Mr. Brain and really enjoying it since it fits into that genre of humor and it's a police-based story...well, detective.

Are there any other good police/detective dramas around? Or some nice comedy dramas?

Also, how about a series based around everyday life stuff, like "At Home Dad", which I also really enjoyed. Now there's a series I wouldn't have minded lasting a few more episodes to see what the future holds for the family...even though it did skip ahead a little ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Trust me, thats a good amount for Jdramas. Mexican dramas are good, but soooooo long. Some dramas lasted for 4 years and they were shown daily. After a while they got boring lol. Japanses dramas are awesome but short.
Look at American Dramas or "Soap Operas". Some of those have been ongoing since the 60s and still going strong. General Hospital comes to mind. I'm sure that started in the 1960s.

At least in other countries, their dramas eventually end.