JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hoshiro (Offline)
New to JF

Hey i'm new here, and looking for... - 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM

I'm searchin some japanese movies about japanese school or japanese teenager's life. Any ideas? thx
(#2 (permalink))
Old
HiryuuKi (Offline)
JF Regular

04-14-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshiro View Post
I'm searchin some japanese movies about japanese school or japanese teenager's life. Any ideas? thx
Eyo! Well, hmm... I liked 14 sai no Haha, it's about a pregnant teenager Other than that... I can't come up with something else right know... It's really good though! Watch it!

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say it on the Internet."

"This is the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."
(#3 (permalink))
Old
celebi251ca1 (Offline)
New to JF

04-24-2010, 01:35 PM

Hey there
I'm new too ^_^
Well i just finished watching the movie All About Lily Chou-Chou and its basically about bullying in junior high school and I thought it was alright.
If not then theres also this recent movie i've watched called Love Exposure. I loved it! Its about this guy trying to find his one true love and a lot of things happen. Its a bit vulgar at times and also it's freakishly long (4 hours o-O!) but it was well worth the watch

Hope that helps you!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sorafune (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Sorafune Send a message via Skype™ to Sorafune
04-29-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshiro View Post
You should watch My Boss My Hero

Review:
The show is about Makio Sakaki (榊 真喜男), also known as "Tornado", a 27-year-old yakuza, who wants to succeed his father at the head of the gang. But Makio is a little dumb, so his father decides to send him back to high school and makes a deal with him: if he can graduate he can become the new leader of the gang. If Makio doesn't graduate, the position of boss will be given to his younger brother, Mikio. And that is how the hero goes back to school, hiding his identity and age. (Wikipedia)

My opinion:
sugoi desuyoooo!!!!!

わたしは、あなたを愛しています.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
JapanAni (Offline)
New to JF

05-11-2010, 08:25 PM

Kinpachi Sensei (there's a span of 8 seasons of this show that deals with a lot of teenagers and real life issues.) One of the best school related dramas.

Gokusen (I think there are 3 seasons? The teacher is in a Yakuza family and she's hiding her Yakuza family from her work.) Pretty fun and exciting drama.

Koizora is about a young girl in love with a delinquent teen. I haven't seen it yet but I thought it would be fun to watch.

There's tons of drama's dealing with school life just look through dramawiki. It will help what you're looking for.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
HiryuuKi (Offline)
JF Regular

05-12-2010, 04:09 PM

Hmm, oooh! You can see Hana Kimi^^ Really funny^^
It's about a girl, going to an all boys school, dressed as a boy^^

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say it on the Internet."

"This is the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."