JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-11-2007, 07:30 PM

There was the one called Weight. That one was too brief... >.> It cut off right when she screamed no, as the ghost was sitting on her child. That's not a very good ending. >.< And, the one about the gloves was interesting. Not scary, but kinda cool.

OH MY GOD, I KNOW!!! *drools* I try to say it how he says it.. I kinda got it, but eh... It was sexy though... << For some reason, Genesis reminds me of Gackt... >>

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

08-11-2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
There was the one called Weight. That one was too brief... >.> It cut off right when she screamed no, as the ghost was sitting on her child. That's not a very good ending. >.< And, the one about the gloves was interesting. Not scary, but kinda cool.

OH MY GOD, I KNOW!!! *drools* I try to say it how he says it.. I kinda got it, but eh... It was sexy though... << For some reason, Genesis reminds me of Gackt... >>
Oh, I remember those two.. the only thing I found creepy about Weight was that the guy's head turned all the way around and he grinned D: I recalled another I liked~ it was called Full Length Mirror. haha. Me and my two sisters were watching it and I was the only one that didn't jump when the chick ran at him xD I just said "I remember seeing that!!". (About a year before I watched that I saw an avatar that had her in it, so I was just surprised it was from TOTFT).

I have it almost perfect~! haha. I kept saying it randomly for about 3 months. Gackt? He reminded me of him as well.. the hair and the way he moves sometimes. Perfect ^^ *not a fan of Gackt though*

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-11-2007, 10:25 PM

Hah. I didn't find Weight scary at all. I just really didn't like how it ended... Full-Length Mirror was a good one. The girl that appeared behind the blonde guy, at first, looked sorta lolita. Hah. Your sisters jumped at the eyeless woman? xD The only one I really, at all, found scary was the one called Answer? The one about the son who drowned was sad though.

Heh, aww, why not? I thought he was smexy in Vanilla. *nodnod*

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-12-2007, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Hah. I didn't find Weight scary at all. I just really didn't like how it ended... Full-Length Mirror was a good one. The girl that appeared behind the blonde guy, at first, looked sorta lolita. Hah. Your sisters jumped at the eyeless woman? xD The only one I really, at all, found scary was the one called Answer? The one about the son who drowned was sad though.

Heh, aww, why not? I thought he was smexy in Vanilla. *nodnod*
haha, yeah, they're a little more jumpy than me when it comes to movies anyway. ^^ aww, yeah, that one made me a little down, but happy when the ones that let him drown, well.. drowned.

He was.. I liked it when he dried humped his band mates. haha

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Connor (Offline)
Live and let live

08-12-2007, 04:55 AM

I recently saw Reincarnation by the chap who directed the Ju-On series. It was pretty good, lol. Nah, very good.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-12-2007, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise View Post
haha, yeah, they're a little more jumpy than me when it comes to movies anyway. ^^ aww, yeah, that one made me a little down, but happy when the ones that let him drown, well.. drowned.

He was.. I liked it when he dried humped his band mates. haha
Hah. Yeah. There's this horror anime based off of an old tale about a city filled with demonic spirits. The name escapes me, always, but I have my TV scheduled to the show.

Heh, yeah.. That, er, had some effect on me... *blush*

(#97 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-12-2007, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
I recently saw Reincarnation by the chap who directed the Ju-On series. It was pretty good, lol. Nah, very good.
I thought it was quite good and creative~ the doll was the only thing that creeped me out though D: I hate talking/moving dolls

Quote:
Hah. Yeah. There's this horror anime based off of an old tale about a city filled with demonic spirits. The name escapes me, always, but I have my TV scheduled to the show.

Heh, yeah.. That, er, had some effect on me... *blush*
aww, if you recall it please tell me~ I wouldn't mind looking it up sometime.

haha, uh oh, is Aota a little pervy? XD

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-14-2007, 07:58 PM

Quote:
I thought it was quite good and creative~ the doll was the only thing that creeped me out though D: I hate talking/moving dolls

aww, if you recall it please tell me~ I wouldn't mind looking it up sometime.

haha, uh oh, is Aota a little pervy? XD
Am not! >> *blush*

(#99 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-14-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Am not! >> *blush*
Woot~ I figured out a secret! ^o^ Or maybe it wasn't a secret.. I dunno.

haha, either way, I finally got Tales of Terror from Tokyo: The Movie in the mail! Me and my sisters are going to watch it again

(#100 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-14-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Woot~ I figured out a secret! ^o^ Or maybe it wasn't a secret.. I dunno.

haha, either way, I finally got Tales of Terror from Tokyo: The Movie in the mail! Me and my sisters are going to watch it again
Erm, if I say you did, would you tease me on it? >>

And, awesome!!