LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
robhol (Offline)
Can I eat him??

11-05-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickOShay View Post
Because this is just how Japanese comedy is.. there is always some person who has some catch phrase or does something "funny" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... did i mention and over? and over for like 6 months and everybody imitates as if it is "funny", trying to be "funny" and its not........its annoying. .. then the "funny" person falls into another dimension and is replaced by another "funny" person and the cycle repeats. It is so "awesome" it makes me so glad for the internet.
Actually, this is something I've noticed once and again. Does it seem to anybody else that - let's say 95% - of stories (manga, anime, games, etc.) and characters are "picked and mixed" from a very small reservoir of traits and hallmarks? Every new anime I see has sort of a feeling to it - it goes somewhat like this: "Hm, wait, that seems awfully familiar... where can I possibly have h-... oh, yeah, in a few dozen other anime/games."

It's like someone trying to paint a picture given 3 colors, without ever thinking of combining them to make something new.

Is that just my imagination?
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Azumacho (Offline)
New to JF

11-06-2010, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhol View Post
Actually, this is something I've noticed once and again. Does it seem to anybody else that - let's say 95% - of stories (manga, anime, games, etc.) and characters are "picked and mixed" from a very small reservoir of traits and hallmarks? Every new anime I see has sort of a feeling to it - it goes somewhat like this: "Hm, wait, that seems awfully familiar... where can I possibly have h-... oh, yeah, in a few dozen other anime/games."

It's like someone trying to paint a picture given 3 colors, without ever thinking of combining them to make something new.

Is that just my imagination?
Well i think that happens in all the world i mean not only in japan and evrything movies anime music etc...
is almost the same thing just mixed or change in other way but at last the same thing.
Thats why i suggest about tv programs or anime now a days they are just a few that are amazing original. So is not good to see anyprgram or any anime beacuse maybe you will get bored
(#13 (permalink))
Old
NightBird (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to NightBird Send a message via Skype™ to NightBird
12-02-2010, 04:17 PM

Haha "Hard Gay FUUUUUUUUU" xD
Remember of it on YouTube (and I maybe go to watch again them xD)

EDIT: Sony sucks...
They blocked their videos with Sony sounds in them to Belgium...

Last edited by NightBird : 12-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
12-02-2010, 05:13 PM

I like hardgay.

When I visited my boyfriend on CSU Long Beach campus
There was a Chinese student who dressed up so much like him. And spoke Japanese.
I was severely amused.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.